Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on January 6, 2017
This is the second Toralei doll I've purchased for my daughter. It's the second one that's broken almost immediately. The first was a different model and lasted 15 minutes before her arm broke off. This one lasted 10 before she broke a leg off at the knee. My daughter is bawling. I'm pissed. Total waste of $24. My daughter is 8. She's not insanely rough with her toys. If Mattel cannot make a toy that lasts more than 15 minutes, they should get out of the toy business. if you're making toys for CHILDREN, make toys that can handle being played with by CHILDREN.
review image
on March 11, 2014
This Toralei doll is cute - the hair IS uneven - so there is nothing wrong with your doll. I used a permanent ink marker to darken the stripes (because they fade fast when brushed out) before the hair was brushed and this helped the stripes last longer :)

I got this from Amazon before the prices went higher, so I was thrilled to get a Toralei so cheaply (I got her for about 12$ free S&H)

Where we are, there are only 3 places that sell these dolls within an hour's drive and they don't carry this one - we have no Targets anywhere near us.

Her eye shadow is a light sparkly pink - really pretty :)
on June 5, 2014
I am crazy about werecats and everything related to cats. This Toralei was my dream. When I saw her, I tried to find good shipping price and finally this day came. So here she is, in my hands.

Her hair is a little bit shorter than on the art pictures. Her hair were a little bit messy, so I had to wash her head and straight them. It's really pity that she didn't come with a stand... It's really hard to find these stands cheap and many... I would better pay more for a doll which has stand, then pay cheaper for doll without stand.
I love her make up and all style. She is really worth for MH collection. Toralei is one of my favorite characters. And I so love ears and tails on dolls! Dolls with ears and tails are my priority for buying.

Shipping was very fast and I am happy I had no problems with customs clearance.
review image review image review image
on January 13, 2014
I was very lucky and did get this doll for the $12.99 price. You do have to watch Amazon on all these new dolls. They will put the price really high for a few days, and then they will bring it back down. Just check daily and you'll get it for a good deal, with fast shipping. I got mine the day after I ordered it.

I am so happy that they came out with this Torelai. Up until now you either paid an arm and a leg for the first Torelai, got the Power Ghoul one, or the Wearcat 3 pack. My niece really wanted a Torelai, but I didn't have the money to shell out for the Wearcats pack and the original, and she didn't want the power ghoul one. So I am so happy I found this doll, at this price, so I can make my nieces face light up when I give this to her!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2017
super cute
on November 10, 2014
I personally like the stiff bangs on some of these dolls since it holds the style. She comes with detached tail and since I can't figure out how to give her this, she remains taleless. Her all over color was "different" in that the photo tones it down a little. I nearly sent her back, but I waited a week and am thankful I kept her. The eyes are so intense with expression and color that I have accepted her all over color of "tannish orange". The stripes on her cheeks are very cute.
on May 4, 2017
Love her! Thank you so much!
on May 30, 2014
Well after waiting and having this doll quickly bought right out of my cart, I got one.She is a cute Toralei my doll had a messy hair cut.I know it is supposed to be cut on an angle but mine is a bit messy.I own alot of these dolls and one cool thing about her is my dolls legs cross really well.Just a little thing but something I noticed.
on March 1, 2016
We bought these for our granddaughters collection. We are her heroes .
on September 26, 2015
Nice value for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.