Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get together for a sleepover and some scary fun ghoul time
- These dolls are dead tired and in need of a little rest and relaxation
- The trendiest ghouls at Monster High in their stylish sleepover fashions
- Doll is fully articulated so they can be posed in many different ways
- Includes Draculaura doll with eye mask, Dead Tired outfit and accessory for the sleepover
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Also, Monster high dolls are totally articulating including wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, etc. Also, they can be made to stand up, albeit with the help of a barely noticeable plastic support stand. Barbie can claim none of this. After all these years, Barbie STILL can't stand on here own! Interesting commentary, huh?
As a result, there really isn't any way to play with Barbie. Monster high dolls allow girls to be really creative. I'm amazed to see the poses my daughters come up with, and you just can't do much of anything with a doll that can only move at the shoulders and hips and can't even be made to stand up straight.
They are a bit spendy, but they actually get my kids away from the TV and allow them to spend some time in imaginative play. It's healthy, and kids need that. Marketing genius!
On a positive note, the doll's outfit is very cute. The hairstyle is also cute. The price point on this doll of around $12.00 is reasonable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really adorable doll. Her pajamas are really adorable pink and white polka dots. Her slippers are also cute with bat faces. She comes with scary human movie CD. Highly recommendedPublished 2 months ago by sam
If you're a collector expect there to be little to no protection in shipping from amazon... great price if you receive an undamaged dollPublished 24 months ago by J. Vela