Top critical review
One person found this helpful
Cheap Cheap Cheap!
on October 31, 2013
My daughter wanted this wig so much I wish the positive reviews had been right. However, the 1 star reviews really hit it on the head. When I first tried this wig on my daughter it looked okay. Then we packed it up and put it away. Now we pulled it back out for her to wear today and it looks like crap on a stick. Here's what's wrong with the wig
1. Not big enough to fit all hair under. I know it will fall off her head during the course of the day. She insists on wearing it but I really wish she wouldn't.
2. The synthetic hair is like that of doll hair. You can't style it at all to fix the wig because it makes it more of a mess which brings me to point number 3.
3. The front part is held together by a piece of string. I tried to fix the front because it got messed up there was no fixing it. To make matters worse see point #2.
4. Not enough hair. I can actually see the netting under the hair in this wig it is so bare. There are also parts where you can see the seam of the wig in the front and there are hairs on the side that were cut short and now stand on end.
5. There is nothing to hold it in place. No clips, no combs, nothing. So it is guaranteed to fall off her head before lunch today.
Don't buy this wig! And shame on the wig maker because it is really a piece of garbage.