Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on October 31, 2013
My daughter wanted this wig so much I wish the positive reviews had been right. However, the 1 star reviews really hit it on the head. When I first tried this wig on my daughter it looked okay. Then we packed it up and put it away. Now we pulled it back out for her to wear today and it looks like crap on a stick. Here's what's wrong with the wig

1. Not big enough to fit all hair under. I know it will fall off her head during the course of the day. She insists on wearing it but I really wish she wouldn't.
2. The synthetic hair is like that of doll hair. You can't style it at all to fix the wig because it makes it more of a mess which brings me to point number 3.
3. The front part is held together by a piece of string. I tried to fix the front because it got messed up there was no fixing it. To make matters worse see point #2.
4. Not enough hair. I can actually see the netting under the hair in this wig it is so bare. There are also parts where you can see the seam of the wig in the front and there are hairs on the side that were cut short and now stand on end.
5. There is nothing to hold it in place. No clips, no combs, nothing. So it is guaranteed to fall off her head before lunch today.

Don't buy this wig! And shame on the wig maker because it is really a piece of garbage.
on December 1, 2015
Synthetic Monster High Wig. My grandkids LOVE Monster High and love dressing up. I found this on sale and wasn't sure if they would play with it. Christmas morning one of them opened it up and all three girls wanted it!! They took turns prancing around wearing it quoting Monster High and getting into character. Before I knew it my grandSONS were wearing it and having a blast making the family laugh!!!
Was a hit for sure!!

Costume quality wig only. 7-10 year old grandkids LOVE wearing it and playing dress up.
on May 16, 2016
So this was perfect for my daughters bday, to go along with her costume. I was disappointed in the fact the hair was falling out like crazy so definitely spray with hairspray to avoid some shedding. And the bangs were square but it was still very cute
review image
on September 25, 2015
If this is just for the wig it's adorable it could use more in the back and I had to redo the bump but my daughter looked adorable last halloween
All of these wigs shed terribly but it's to be expected
review image
on August 29, 2015
We purchased the Monster High Frankie Stein Child's Wig for our daughter's 6th birthday this year. The party was a dress up Monster High tea party for 5 friends, and each girl got to have a wig for her favorite Monster High character. This wig was fantastic and really added to the feel of the party. Since then, my daughter has dressed up with these wigs numerous times and they have held up very well. The hair gets tangled but that has more to do with the age of the user than the quality of the wig, and brushes out easily. I definitely recommend the wigs in this series for any Monster High lover out there!
on October 23, 2016
I will say it arrived on time and I had no problems with my transaction. But the item is very poorly made, the hair was disheveled as soon as I removed it from the hair net. I tried to use a wig comb to restyle the hair, but so much hair came out that I had to give up. Some of the hair was cropped so short it stuck straight up, and it doesn't stay securely at all. Even after bobby pins and wig clips it still slid all over the place. We will be purchasing colored hair spray instead this was so bad.
on March 24, 2017
Looked great for the first 1 or 2 times she wore it but then the tie came out for the half up pony. I tied to fix it but it just didn't look quite right. But I will say that it fit great for a 4 year olds head size
and just brought her costume together great!
on May 30, 2017
My son & daughter was a hit! I purchased both costumes & accessories from Amazon.
on September 27, 2015
I agree with the other reviews. This wig is very cheaply made. Mine came messed up and it is impossible to fix without making it worse. The netting can be seen underneath because there just isn't enough hair. My daughter has longer thick hair and even with a wig cap it was very difficult to get on. While It does look like Frankie's hair this could have been much better done. I will not be returning it however because it is the only one they sell to go with this Monster High costume.
on December 1, 2014
First of all, I don't think you should have to buy the wig separately from the costume. But any way they can get you, right? Granted, it's not the most expensive but it lasted a mere ten minutes out of the packaging before it was a disaster. And the hair is not the type that you can even attempt to brush so it was a wreck and hair was sticking up every where. Then, to make it even better, she wore it 5 minutes on Halloween and then took it off complaining it was too hot. Save your money, if you want the look to complete the costume, buy spray color or something.