Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Monster High Pink Draculaura Wig
Size: One-size|Color: Black/Pink/Multicolor|Change
Price:$12.34+ Free shipping

on December 2, 2016
This wig was very poorly made and didn't even fit my young daughters head. The packaging was sweverly damaged. I've actually returned the wig and am still waiting refund.
on January 14, 2013
Was a big hit with the granddaughter. She has almost all of the outfits and she couldn't be happier with this wig. Seems to be well made for the money
on November 21, 2015
My daughter loved the wig, she tried to wear the wig everyday. It was perfect and it went great with the matching skirt and shirt.
on October 22, 2012
Needed this for the draculaura costume and it is wayyyyy too small for anyone older than 4. Wish I had listened to other reviews. Buy a spray on color instead!
on November 18, 2015
It was very tangled and wouldn't stay on my daughters head
on September 21, 2012
Purchased for my 8 year old daughter, it's way too small. It does fit my 9 month old son very well. I guess I'll get colored hairspray to fill in the gaps.. Very disappointed. Well made.
on January 6, 2014
It didnt work my daughter is 9 and there was no way to put this on her head and cover it all. I end it up thow in it to the garbage.
on August 6, 2013
I purchased this for my niece. She never takes it off. I don't like that it sheds everywhere, but other then that I love that she's has fun in it.
on November 4, 2015
My daughter loved it!!
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.