Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 19, 2012
Let me just start by saying that all of it is really cool looking, and well made in person. The colors are great, the accessories are a nice touch. I would have no other complaints except the shoes are a NIGHTMARE to put on. Maybe it was just the set I received, but I could not get those things on the doll's feet. I'm an adult collector, and I cannot imagine having a kid trying to put those those shoes on without ripping the doll's legs off. I give it a four out of five.
on April 23, 2012
I picked up this fashion pack mainly for the sunglasses and the shoes. It even comes with a mini tablet for Spectra to update her blog from. The ball and chain accessory confused me at first, but then I realized that it snaps open like a purse and is meant to be worn on the doll's wrist. The headscarf is also a cute touch and has a velcro closure to secure it under the doll's chin.
on July 20, 2013
This fashion is beautiful!! And its also one of the coolest because these are the only clear shoes in Monster high world which is awesome for the ghost, most collectors feel the ghosts shoes should be clear like her feet so we were super excited for this fashion! Her accessories are also cool which includes a monster version of an ipad and a magazine.. Her ball an chain bracelet is really stylish as well as her head scarf .. Super cute!!'
on August 18, 2013
My niece is on Amazon once a week picking out something new for her Monster High dolls. She absolutely loves every single thing she gets. The products seem to be lasting long as nothing has been ripped or torn yet. Good buy for kids!
on January 1, 2013
This item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. The product was exactly as discriped and my granddaughter loved it, It was a Christmas gift for her.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.