Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on January 26, 2012
for christmas i was on the search for all the monster high dolls... and i found toralei just by searching amazon. i had never seen her before. my daughter was so happy. she loves this doll.

the only problem i have with it is that sometimes the tail falls off easily.
on June 30, 2014
I was glad I found her also but It was a little more then what I would have liked to pay but she is now added to my collection :)
on April 22, 2013
Why is my favorite doll? My granddaughter love Monster High. Everytime there is a new one, she calls me if I can check if there is a chance to get it for her. These dolls are very special!
on January 1, 2012
Amazon was the only place to find the newest Monster High dolls at the lowest prices. While other stores advertised that they carried these dolls, they were never found. In the future I will check Amazon first for the toys that my kids want the most.
on May 25, 2013
SUPER AWESOME EXCELLENT! FAVORITE. SOLD IT AND NOW THEY ARE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE OVER $200.00 I PAID $20.00
WISH THEY WOULD RE-RELEASE IT SO I COULD AFFORDS TO BUY A NEW ONE AGAIN.
on August 27, 2015
Christmas gift - she loved it!
on February 11, 2013
The monster high dolls are fragile and tend to break. Since they are targeted toward children, you would think that they would be better made.
on May 20, 2013
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVED IT SHE IS 11 BUT MY 22 YEAR OLD LOVE IT EVEN MORE SINCE THEY LOVE CATS.
on June 1, 2015
My daughter loved it for her collection
on January 12, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves the "Monser High" dolls. Toralei has been a wonderful addition to her collection. She was thrilled when she got her for Christmas and has played with her every day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.