- Monster Hunter World - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition Pre-order Bonus offer Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Members get 20% off list price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|Pre-Order Monster Hunter: World and receive the Origin Set Armor and Fair Wind Charm- • Origin Set Armor: Iconic armor of the Research Commission, built tough enough to last. • Fair Wind Charm: A charm that enhances the Attack Boost and Divine Blessing skills.|
About the product
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Monster Hunter: world sees players Gear up to Venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from Fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and abilities to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the Ultimate Hunter.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|