About the Product
- Authentic Monster Trucks: Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Blue Thunder and more that look and handle like their real-life counterparts
- Authentic Setting: Perform in a live event with unique truck introductions, pyrotechnics, stage lighting and a thunderous crowd!
- Create and Customize Your Own Truck: Create your very own Monster Truck with thousands of options and unlock new parts and performance upgrades
- Authentic Action: Experience what driving a Monster Truck is all about in stadium racing, freestyle, stunt challenges, circuit racing and more - even challenge your friends in head-to-head multiplayer!
- Special bonus: Includes a Monster Jam Gravedigger Custom Steering Wheel peripheral to use with your Playstation 3 controller for a true Monster Jam experience
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Love the game, can't wait for a new one, update, etc....
I do not own this game, but I borrowed it from a friend as I've done the past few Monster Jam titles. I played it for a good while before deciding that it still isn't quite worth my money for what it is (at least not until it drops to a much lower price). I will continue to pass up buying them until they can make a game that's more sim-like. They don't have to remove the arcade features if they don't want to, but I at least want the option to have realistic physics and damage to the trucks and the things they're destroying.
It's a little sad that the best monster truck freestyle simulator to date is still Stuntman's stunt creator from all the way back in 2002, yet every subsequent Monster Jam game pumped out is the same as the one before it with updated graphics. This game is finally starting to move away from all that, and I like it. I know some people may not, but that's why I'd rather see 2 options of how you want the game to control; simulation-like or arcade-like. If they can successfully create a game that makes me feel like I'm actually driving a hulking metal monster truck and not a giant piece of plastic shaped like one, they'll have my money in their pocket on release day.
Anyway, the game was fun for the most part, but I don't think it's worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is great! We bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas and he loves it! He can easily play this game without much help.Published 4 months ago by Kathryn W
great buy. my 5 year old and his dad love to play this game. it came with a small steering wheel you can use, or just use the remote you have. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
My kids were totally stoked with it. Especially the steering wheel.Published 15 months ago by Estevan Herrera