+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Features 30 authentic, officially licensed Monster Jam trucks, including fan-favorites Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, and Grinder
- Perform in a live event with unique truck introductions, pyrotechnics, stage lighting and a thunderous crowd!
- Experience what driving a Monster Truck is all about in stadium racing, freestyle, stunt challenges, circuit racing and more
- Create and customize your own truck with thousands of options and unlock new parts and performance upgrades as you play
- Challenge your friends in head-to-head multiplayer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The most authentic Monster Jam action ever! Monster Jam 3: Path of Destruction is all about authenticity, personality, and fun, with 30 officially licensed Monster Jam trucks, including fan-favorites Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, and Grinder. You can also create and customize your own trucks with thousands of options, unlocking new parts and upgrades as you progress through the game. Eight real life stadiums from the Monster Jam circuit help bring the live atmosphere to the living room, with explosive truck introductions, pyrotechnics and lighting, and a roaring crowd. In single player mode the goal is the same as for real life drivers - rise through the ranks of ruthless competitors to ultimately battle against the best at the Monster Jam World Finals! Head-to-head multiplayer modes take the heart-pounding competition to another level. All new unlockable levels and characters included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He has been playing this since he was 3 years old.
This is his second disc (as his younger brother broke the 1st one), he actually cried when it broke.
The control of the trucks if by far the best compared to all the other Monster Jam games out there for all platforms.
The gameplay is slightly more realistic that the past Monster Jam games.
Slo-mo scenes are great during the game play to let you notice the fireworks or high of the trucks in the air.
I highly recommend this game for kids or beginners to video games.
It has been a ton of fun that we do together and I would for sure buy it again !