About the Product
- Use the power of amalgamy to evolve your monsters and create a creature with unrivaled power
- Collect, trade, and battle monsters with your friends for ultimate bragging rights
- Over 5 hours of brilliant voice acting brings Jewel Summoner's unforgettable heroes to life
- Phenomenal soundtrack designed by a dream team of game composers
- Developed and produced by Cozy Okada, creator of the Shin Megami Tensei series
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Gameplay is pretty well done and has depth, there are plenty of monsters to capture all with strengths and weaknesses, You can strengthen them and they also evolve.
I think this game could of used a battle only mode where the story and long drawn out dialogue was filtered out.
Yes this is the games biggest tumor is the games story and dialogue.
there is a local ad hoc mode but you need to progress through the story a bit to use it... again its like makers wanted you to sit through the 5-10 min of dialogue.
the game could of been great if they just focused on more of the monster battling n less on story.
Only recommended for those that can sit through tons of dialogue and few minutes of gameplay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A really mediocre game which a horrible story and annoying charactersPublished 21 months ago by Nerdgasmic
To me, a good game should have: a story line, lots of adventure, cool characters, and very creative.
I know, I know, high standards. But this game had it all. Read more
This game is extremely fun. The only problem with it is the fact that there isn't a very good storyline. The story part is good, but there's no variety to it. Read morePublished on July 17, 2007 by Erin C. McDowell
This game is the best I have found for the psp. I have played a lot of games for it, but this game incorporates rpg, voice storyline, and amazing graphics during battle scenes. Read morePublished on March 26, 2007 by Jason M. Haskett