BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2013
This is my 4th set of Monster RCA Cables, but the set comes with plastic connector bodies. The so-called "Striking Black Chrome Finish" is nothing but a coating over plastic. It looks striking, but feels like plastic. Another reviewer indicated that Monster Cable said these were to be metal shell connectors, but mine were plastic like his. He returned his cables, but I opted to keep my cables. The plastic seemed pretty tough and the cables were what I expected from Monster Cable. So while I was disappointed with the plastic connector bodies, the cables perform well. I do not know if Amazon gets a less expensive version of the MC 400I-1M cables to keep the cost down, or if the other reviewer go incorrect information from Monster Cable. I can not believe that Amazon is selling fake Monster Cables. Everything except the plastic shell connectors is high quality as you would expect from Monster Cable.
on October 29, 2015
I've heard so many people say that all RCA cables are the same as long as they have good connectors. After installing these in my car using a Alpine PDX-F6 Amp. I can certainly say that all RCA cables are not created equal, I tried several others and still was not getting the imaging nor dynamic range that I was expecting. Once I changed to the Monster MC 4001 it was totally unbelievable the difference in sound that these cables made. The bass was more controlled and the midrange/ treble imaging was totally unbelievable. I now know for a fact that cables make a huge difference and these Monster cables are worth every penny.
on July 27, 2014
I needed a good pair of RCA cables to run from my external amplifier to my stereo receiver. Being such an important cable, I was hesitant on buying a Monster cable because they are known to make way over-priced cables. But, I didn't want to spend the Audioquest price. I thought since this cable was a higher grade it just might be good enough. I've always been told that with good cables you can HEAR the difference but I've never experienced that. When I put this cable on, it took care of the buzzing hum sound that my defective cable was making and I was back to good sound, but then I took careful detailed notice to how much BETTER my stereo sounded just because of this simple cable! I highly recommend THIS monster cable. In this case, compared to the others, it IS worth the price!
on September 14, 2013
If you are using stock "patch cords" that came with your audio or video component, the difference in sound quality of these interconnects will astound you. You can easily pay $400 to $800 (and much more)for audiophile interconnects, so don't look at these as "expensive." At the Amazon asking price, what do you have to lose?
on April 18, 2012
Purchased this from Amazon which means I got a good price & free shipping. The cables are excellent quality, tight fit & no signal loss with heavy duty construction. A little pricey because they are Monster but Amazon's good pricing made them worthwhile. I'm a music nut & always try to buy the best (in my opinion anyway), and check the reviews as well. Good purchase & very happy with this product.
on May 15, 2014
The Cable is in the low quality compare to the other monster 1/4 -> RCA cable I have. What is worse was the right channel was defective and does not work (mute). please be aware
thanks to Amazon, the cable is return and refunded without hassel
on August 26, 2013
Monster is the only cable I use. It is tough, sturdy, well built and can stand the test of time. AND deliver nothing but the best in sound and video quality. It is worth every penny for these cables!
on January 21, 2015
These were fake, very convincing knock offs. I've moved on to Audioquest cables and never looked back
on July 6, 2015
good product and shipping quickly
on September 22, 2010
It really met or even exceeded my expectations. It brings out the best in my external audio speakers...from highs to lows...great stuff...highly recommended especially for audiophiles...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question