Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on December 4, 2014
I wasn't sure if I'd get into this DVD. I'm in my mid 60's and I'm a straight man. Many of her fans are Homosexual, but believe me, you don't have to be to enjoy this Super Star. Lady Gaga is like the new and improved combination of Beth Midler, Cher and Madonna all rolled into one AMAZING PERFORMER!! Her singing voice is absolutely Beautiful and she has the sexiness of Beth Midler, the flamboyance of Cher and the body Madonna would kill for and to top it off, she could out sing any of them!! I enjoyed ALL her songs and her lyric's. I'm Hooked on Gaga! I STILL have a high respect for the 3 women I compared her to and think that each one of them is a major talent, but after seeing Lady Gaga, she made me one of her Monster's!! She stands alone, What a BEAUTIFUL Talent!!
on November 18, 2016
Four years later and I still enjoy this concert. Lady Gaga is great and the songs rock. So why buy the DVD instead of just downloading the songs?

Three reasons:
1) The costuming and staging are incredible and worth seeing.
2) The energy of the crowd is fun (the beginning is really cool; you can just FEEL the excitement)
3) The back up dancers! They are astoundingly talented and go full out for the entire concert.
on December 18, 2014
Like reviewer K.K. before me, I'm also in my early 60's, straight, though LGBT friendly, and I adored Lady Gaga after watching this video. I've seen almost every act -- from the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, etc. -- and Lady Gaga is right up there with them all in this performance. I became a fan after borrowing a copy from my local library and purchased it on Amazon recently.

To me, Lady Gaga is a blend of Cher, Freddy Mercury, and maybe a little Jerry Lee Lewis, (as she plays piano AND electric guitar with her spike heels in the show), plus she can dance and sing like a 'Broadway Baby'. I saw her live this summer for her ArtRAVE tour and she sang and danced her heart out for two hours nearly nonstop, and she never lip-synched a note.

What I liked most about her is her interaction with her audience. She takes time to read letters from the crowd, and wears their gifts of clothing, plus spends time giving inspirational pep talks to those rejected for being "Born This Way."

Lady Gaga is a humble superstar. I expect great things from her, and this DVD is a great introduction to her many talents.
on May 24, 2012
You don't have to be a Lady Gaga fan to appreciate the quality of this blu ray DVD program. First -- the people at HBO did a great job in editing the material -- the performance moves - it is dynamic, with great sound and color. Their use of black and white for the interspersed black stage scenes was clever. I have never really listened to Lady Gaga before this DVD. Some of her music seems very good and her staging was great. My only complaint is that this blu ray disk does not support "resume play". Thus if you put the disk on stop or want to watch the program over several nights it will start over from the beginning -- this is a very irritating feature of many blu ray disks.
on September 7, 2013
I bought this DVD out of chance because I had recently bought Lady Gaga's latest single 'Applause'. Taking a instant liking to the track, I later proceeded to buy her debut album "The Fame", her follow up EP "The Fame Monster" as well as, her most current full album release "Born This Way". Being a casual music lover, I always like the sense of expanding on songs by seeing them performed in a stage show. To me, it gives the song new life. Anyway, with that in mind, and having become addicted to the songs on each of the 3 albums, I bought the DVD. I have to say, to have not been a fan of Lady Gaga before purchasing 'Applause', I was immensely impressed with her capabilities. The show is captivating beginning to end and I won't spoil that by rambling off on any details and specifics. If you like pop music and concerts, this DVD is for you. All I'll say is, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
on April 22, 2017
This DVD is one to have in your Lady GaGa collection!! Once I watched this, I had no regrets about getting this! This Concert/Tour/Show was amazing! It made me feel like I was there! This made me love GaGa even more! And I'm a die-hard Monster! It made me an even more die-hard Monster!! From Dance in the Dark all the way to Born This Way she'll have you up on your feet Dancing and singing!! This DVD made me "So Happy I Could Die!"
on April 21, 2014
I can and have watched this a million and one times. It is inspirational, motivational, and entertaining as all hell. I originally saw this on HBO in the beginning of 2013 and found myself watching or listening to it as I cleaned, got ready, cooked.....finally I decided to buy my own copy and I work in entertainment. I brought this to the dressing room at work and everyone went crazy and we watched it all day long between shows. This is a really great show and GaGa is her usual amazing, crazy, and wonderful self. Even Liza Minnelli was there, how can you go wrong?
on May 10, 2017
It's original it that was your question, the quality is good, the content is good if you are a fan... it got delivered on time!
on March 22, 2017
doesn't sound as good as when I recorded on tv but since the tv version got erased it beats nothing
on March 29, 2015
I saw her concert in Cleveland, OH and this DVD is an excellent replay of it. It is great to be able to see all the onstage as well as the backstage activity up close. She is one of the most genuine people in the music industry, and it will always give me a great deal of pleasure to watch this concert anytime I want to revisit a real class act.