Monster Magnetics MiniMag Waterproof Magnetic Stash Box - All-Weather Hide A Key, Locker Box, Magnet-Mount Geocaching Container, Under-Car GPS Tracker Holder - Easily Hide Your Stuff Anywhere!
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HIDE A KEY, FOB, FULL SET OF KEYS - AND MORE! Covertly stash your valuables and magnetically mount in, on, under, or behind any magnetic surface - in a secret hidden spot that only you know! The watertight magnetic container will stay securely attached to any magnetic surface - in any environment. This all-weather dry box makes the perfect under-car hide a key, GPS tracker mounting case, geocache swag container, and stash box for securing keys, money, jewelry, meds or just stashing your goods.
- TRIED, TESTED AND TRUE - WE KNOW WHAT WORKS. Quality starts with design. The sturdy and watertight design delivers ultimate protection by providing a waterproof barrier against water and corrosion damage, giving you the ability to deploy it anywhere - even in the harshest weather conditions. This is the latest version and design and is a culmination of years of testing of tens of thousands of units. For home or everyday use in the field, MiniMag is the clear choice when only the best will do.
- PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED FOR UNDER CAR GPS TRACKING. The compact size (exterior 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches; interior 3.1 x 1.8 x 1.4 inches) and jet black finish are a perfect fit to any of the most popular GPS trackers on the market, including GL200, GL300, Prime, MicroTracker, Spark Nano, Enduro Pro, Trackimo, and many more. The original design was engineered with these universally-sized devices in mind. Pro-grade features make MiniMag the perfect solution - indoors or outdoors, all year long!
- REINFORCED MAGNET WILL NOT BREAK OFF. Although the magnet strength is important (and our magnet is strong!), the bigger problems we see are the quality of the enclosure itself - magnets breaking off and inadequate sealant. MiniMag features long life marine-grade sealant and a stainless steel-reinforced magnet assembly. Feel confident in deploying MiniMag without worry of leakage or the magnet coming detached. Don't lose or damage your expensive property to an underperforming enclosure.
- UNDER-VEHICLE PLACEMENT - ARE YOU IN THE KNOW? When it's time to crawl under a vehicle to place the magnetic case, where do you put it? Relax! We teamed up with GPS tracking experts to create our "Under-Vehicle Placement Guide". This illustrated guide provides the information you need to know for optimal placement, where GPS, GSM, and CDMA signals are concerned, as well as recommendations to prevent loss. Follow the instructions on the packaging to download the Placement Guide - for FREE!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ultimate Multi-Purpose Magnetic Stash Box
The Monster Magnetics MiniMag is a professional grade magnetic enclosure that secures and covertly stores small items, and provides the ultimate protection from the elements. MiniMag is not only used widely in the field by private investigators, law-enforcement officials, military and government agencies, but also by geocaching gamers, professionals and consumers spanning the globe. Just put your contents inside, secure the lock-tight latch, stick it to a flat ferrous surface, and rest easy knowing a Monster has your back!
- Protection and mounting of portable GPS devices (mountable on or on the underside of cars, trucks, vans, trailers, heavy equipment, and other assets)
- Hide A Key, Fob, Remote, Garage Door Opener
- Geocaching "Swag" Storage Container
- Stash Box for Cash, Jewelry, Medications
Protection You Can Trust
Tens of thousands of satisfied customers trust MiniMag to protect their expensive GPS tracking device from loss, dust, dirt, and water damage - it was designed to fit all of the most popular portable units on the market.
However, it's not only for GPS trackers! Because our case is so dependable, it is perfect for protection and storage of other contents, such as:
- Spare Keys
- Spare Key Fob
- Hidden Money Stash
- Geocaching Swag
- Interior Dimensions: 3.1 (length) x 1.9 (width) x 1.25 (depth) inches
- Exterior Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches
- Fits the most popular portable GPS tracking devices on the market (be sure to check your dimensions)
- Includes 2 removable foam pads to protect delicate contents
The Magnetic Case That Defies Industry Problems
The problems seen time and time again in this industry start with quality. A magnet breaking off the case, vibration screw loosening, and water damage due to inadequate sealant - we've addressed them all!
Problem 1: Magnets Breaking Off The Case
Solution: Due to the industrial strength of our nickel-plated neodymium magnet, we reinforce our screw-free assembly with steel (inside the case and out) ensuring the magnet will remain attached to the enclosure.
Problem 2: Loss Due To Weak Magnets
Solution: Our nickel-plated neodymium rare earth magnet exceeds our company standard for being Scary Strong! Neodymium (Nd) is the most magnetic rare earth compound available commercially. Our small, yet extremely powerful magnet rates a direct pull force of 88 pounds (45kg), ample strength to hold the enclosure securely to any flat ferrous steel or iron surface.
Problem 3: Inadequate Protection From The Elements
Solution: The magnet assembly is watertight - 100% sealed with marine grade sealant. A gasket runs the perimeter of the case and works with the lock-tight latch to seal out moisture, dirt, dust, and grime, protecting your valuable contents from damage and corrosion - even in the harshest weather conditions.
Problem 4: Screws Loosened And Lost By Vibration
Solution: Our unique screw-free manufacturing method (and our sealed magnet assembly) prevents vibration loosening, effectively eliminating this worry.
What About Placement?
Placement of your magnetic case is something that seems simple, but that you've likely not thought about until now. When you crawl under a vehicle to place it, where exactly do you put it? If using it for GPS tracking, improper placement will render your GPS device useless by blocking GPS and cellular signals. Even worse, failure to place it correctly will cause it to be lost, damaged, or destroyed - along with your valuables, whether an electronic device, spare keys, or even cash! After rigorous in-house testing of our own, we teamed up with GPS tracking industry experts to create a comprehensive and illustrated Under-Vehicle Placement Guide - only for our customers. Get your free guide by following the instructions on the product packaging!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this to secretly store a spare key fob to my vehicle by secretly attaching it up underneath the cars body. The magnet is super strong taking very intentional force to move or remove the case. The case is a very thick heavy duty plastic with nice little foam inserts to keep my key fob from rattling and snug. It feels very safe inside of the case.
I have already locked myself out of my car 3 times in less than a month of having this. But now there was no AAA or locksmith. I was able to just reach underneath, pop off the magnet, snap open the case, unlock my car and retrieve my keys. Maybe not everyone is a s forgetful, but this is a must have if you find yourself rushing or tired and lock your keys in your car more than once every blue moon.
-Large enough to fit my spare key (which is longer than most) it would not fit my main key that had the keyless built into it. But the chipped key without the keyless fits in nicely.
-It has a little padding on both sides of the key protecting it. It was a $200 key after all.
-It does not slide to open it has little clamps which I like.
-The magnet is the circle silver thing on top. I put it on my frame rail and as soon as I got close to it with my key box it sucked it in. Its not going anywhere.
-When removing it the box is more chunky then my last hide-a-key so I can really grab it and get it loose.
Only negative would be it could stand to be a tad longer for some keys.
But i am am trying to figure out where i can put it during the winter months during snow storms. I think the blowing snow might be a threat to forcing it to fall off.
But during the off winter months, its holding strong.
Most recent customer reviews