|Item Weight||78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||50 x 26 x 33 inches|
|Item model number||MM-B80-MG|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM-B80-MG|
|Cover Included||* Mega Moto Muddy Girl® Mini Bike * Tool kit and all hardware required to complete the assembly of the unit * Owner's manual * Certificate of origin * Oil (either in a separate bottle or in the unit)|
|Vehicle Service Type||Off-road-motorcycles, Street-motor-scooters|
Mega Moto MM-B80-MG 2.5HP Without Suspension 80CC Youth Mini Bike (Muddy Girl Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY & SMOOTH - The powerful 80CC overhead valve engine and automatic clutch ensure easy operation and the large comfortable seat, spring-loaded foot pegs, motorcycle style throttle, and super grip tires provide a smooth and controlled ride even on the most rugged terrain.
- SIMPLE TO SET UP - Comes pre-assembled and includes a tool kit. Simply attach the adjustable handlebars, check for proper oil level, add gas and go!
- DURABLE - Durably constructed with a reinforced welded tube steel frame and polypropylene no-dent fenders providing the toughness you need to conquer the outdoors.
- SAFETY FIRST - With a chain guard, exhaust heat shield and engine stop switch, this mini bike was built with safety in mind. The hand operated cable actuated rear disc brake allows for safe and reliable braking.
- DECALS - Please note that with our recent brand change, you may receive a unit that has Monster Moto decals and packaging. Not to worry! Whether “Mega” or “Monster”, it’s the exact same great Moto product!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Must be at least 18 & over to purchase Free shipping applies to continental US only.
Make next weekend epic with our affordable and popular Classic Mini Bike. It’s just like the ones we used to have in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. This bike comes with a 80CC/2. 5HP engine that has a maximum speed of 23 mph. A 79. 5CC OHV engine powers the MM-B80, while the centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Monster Moto warrants the original retail purchaser of this product that it is free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Monster Moto builds every bike and go-kart to the highest quality standards. Our bikes are bigger, stronger, safer, and faster for the ultimate experience. Monster Moto is proud to launch the NEW Mega Moto line of products in Q4 2018. As part of our brand evolution, we are launching a new line of products built in the same tradition of Monster Moto products. Kids can explore the outdoors with confidence on Monster Moto and Mega Moto vehicles.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Absolutely poor customer service...
First of all, my 11 year old daughter loves the bike. IF IT WOULD OPERATE!!!
The clutch engages on its own when not using the throttle. When she is at a stop it cuts off, when she attempts to stop (after traveling) the bike wants to continue going. This is a potentially very dangerous malfunction and the manufacturer simply doesn’t care. When we have tried to call, they will only tell us we need to speak to a technician. We still have not spoken to anyone.They will not respond to calls, messages or email. They act like your not important, and it is very alarming, concerning and frustrating especially knowing my daughter could have been seriously injured due to a manufactors defect they care nothing about fixing. I am even willing to fix it myself if they would just mail me the part. Even though no one should have to work on a brand new product to get it to perform as advertised.
Maybe someone from Amazon or Monster Moto will see this and actually do something.
It's really sturdy feeling--even though it's small enough for my littles, it feels solid, more like a motorcycle than a toy. It is also really easy of kids to understand how it works--they picked it up really quickly and then were off to the races! We tooled all over the neighborhood and at the local park, and now all the other neighbor kids want one.
It goes just fast enough for them to feel like they're really going, but not so fast that I worry about them. We did get a helmet and make them wear long pants when riding. It's the perfect size too--small enough that they can easily reach the foot pegs and safely use the clutch and throttle, but strong enough that the adults got to tool around a bit too.
We have had the best time with this bike and have been out on it every day since it arrived. I'm so happy with how tough and sturdy it is for the price and my kids love it! All in all, a great buy!