Other Sellers on Amazon
Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls the complete collection contains episodes 1-12 plus 2 OVAs. No one expected the government to suddenly acknowledge the existence of demi-human species like harpies and centaurs, but when a careless Integration Agent shows up on Kimihito Kurusu's doorstep with an attractive Lamia in tow, he suddenly finds himself designated as a "Host Family". This might not be so bad, except that while Miia's top half is all girl and quickly develops a crush on her new human host, her snakelike bottom half makes that crush literal with a tendency to squeeze the life out of him! Plus, there's also the little problem that it's illegal for humans and non-humans to have THOSE kinds of relationships.With woman-in-black Agent Smith always sniffing about for improprieties, things only get more hectic in the Kurusu household when bird-brained Papi the harpy and master-seeking centaur Centorea need places to roost and stable. As the house gets crowded with even more captivating cuties, can any human male survive under such tempestuous and tempting conditions? Special Features: Music Videos, Japanese TV Spots & Promos, Outtakes, Almost Every Day! Shorts, Clean Opening Animation and Clean Closing Animation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fortunately, our protagonist is a kind and responsible man who only sees the monster girls as regular girls. The only problem is that he’s constantly surrounded by temptations…and dangers. Will his body break before his will? Tune in to find out.
- Comments: This is an Ecchi. As such, the fan-service is extremely high. Not only that, it isn’t your typical fan-service either. As the women are mostly monster girls. If none of this sounds appealing to the viewer, I strongly recommend passing on this. If you’re a viewer accustomed to the Ecchi genre, and are fairly open-minded, there shouldn’t be a problem. Like most animes, I strongly prefer the Japanese dub over the English one.
- Analysis: Most of the girls in the anime just want to be accepted. Some more than others. This is a very realistic and relevant concept, as many people, or even animals, face discrimination. If more people could see the similarities rather than differences, perhaps others would be able to get along better (like with family and friends).
- Features: English audio, and Japanase audio with English subtitles. Includes 3 discs: Episodes 1-9 on the first, 10-12 on the second, and the third disc contains the OVAs and Monster Shorts. The run-time is about 5 hours, excluding the OVAs. This anime is rated TV-MA for strong sexual content, and dialogue. Furthermore, it's mostly uncensored.
- Conclusion: Due to the sexual content, and plenty of fan-service, I only recommend this to viewers accustomed to the Ecchi genre. If you’re fine with animes like Prison School, Shimoneta, Dragonar Academy, etc., then there shouldn’t be any issues. A very funny, crude, entertaining, and stimulating anime about monster girls for mature viewers. For the most part, this anime is uncensored.
- Recommendations: Dragonar Academy, High School DxD, Shimoneta, Shomin Sample, Juden-Chan, The Devil is a Part-timer!, Binbougami ga!, Prison School, Sekirei, Kobayashi-san, Rosario + Vampire, Samurai Flamenco, So, I can’t play H!, HyperDimension Neptunia: The Animation, and Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.
If your looking for something with a good story line with a lot of depth look elsewhere.
Although it does have some story line the entire anime is just the guy getting new house mates. The editorial review sums it up fairly well.
I thought it was funny and different, the animation was well done and the English voices were done well. Would I recommend it? Sure if your a fan of harem type anime and enjoy some fan service.
The voice acting for the girls suffers like most anime titles brought over here on the dub-side: same-ish sounding voices for the majority of the cast and english va's that sound off for the char's (mia's english va sounds a bit cali-girl. Not a good fit for her, imo)
Dialogue has been altered here and there for the dub set ( some of it minor changes, some of it medium-grade changes. Example: miia dosn't exclaim that she's "climaxing" in the english dub, though it's there in the sub set)
Aside from these 2 minor+ issues, I had no other gripes. If you like the mon-girl/harem genre, then you owe it to yourself to get this. And of course buying these releases encourages the author(s) to keep giving us more, and the companies to keep releasing it outside of japan.
I have the earlier English Sub version, so I had to buy the one w/ English Dub. To be honest, I like the English Sub version better. I think you get a more literal translation; I will be watching it again to see if the second (or a third) viewing changes my mind.
I hope there will eventually be a season 2 of this series.
Most recent customer reviews
And an actual storyline.
Think of a home that adopts foreign kids..
Only in this case it's forced on the poor guy by his caseworker.Read more