Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monster Outlets To Go MP OTG300 LTOP 300 for Laptops 3 Outlets, 2 USB - Bubble Package
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on October 14, 2013
Bought this product to use my laptop where socket space was limited, and so far its been doing a pretty good job. Multiple devices using both plugs (3 pin and usb) work great and charge properly when plugged in.
My only problem with the product however, is that the build itself is a bit weak, it fell once, about a foot and a half and it split open. The plastic rods inside holding the shell intact are too thin to withstand much impact, granted that the product most likely wasn't designed to take falls to begin with.
Other than that, the product arrived on time using amazon prime and in good working order.
Although I'm a bit disappointed in the construction, if this fails for some reason other than being defective, I would gladly purchase this again, and i have already recommended it to a few.
on October 30, 2012
I travel a good bit for work and always find myself searching for available outlets near hotel nightstands. This outlet has allowed me to plug in all of my devices at night while also still being able to use the lamp and alarm clock (plug one into this device). I also gave one of these as a gift and the receiver was very happy with it as well!
on January 22, 2014
Mine will not charge ipad and iPhone at the same time, other than that it is pretty good. Power splitters with a short cord attached work better for international travel when plug adapters will be used. This one easily gets knocked off the wall when using an adapter.
on February 19, 2012
I bought this for army things, as it seems like any time we're in the barracks there are never enough outlets for everyones cell phone. When i'm not doing army things this charges my phone and my laptop. It's small, has three outlets and two USB plugs. Works exactly as indicated. Two outlets on one side, and one and the two usb's on the other. my only complaint is that if you plug it into a wall it'll stick out perpendicularly, thereby precluding its use behind a bed or something in a motel. Works great for my purposes and it's small
on January 6, 2014
I used it on a three week trip through East Africa (220 volts) and all outlets worked great including USB. extra outlets a major plus. All you need is one free outet and you can charge up to five devices. Compact. We were sucking power from generators and solar batteries and had no problem. An essential road warrior tool.
on January 6, 2013
I got this for my dad as a christmas present because he had been wanting one and he has been using it for over a year without any problems.

One of his favorite things that I have given to him. The product is very simple yet functional.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 17, 2012
Although it is being marketed as being handy for those who travel, Monster Power Outlets to Go 3 USB is an electrical device that is also quite useful in situations where you need additional receptacles, or require USB power. The availability of the two USB outlets, can eliminate the need for some dedicated power cords, which can reduce clutter, particularly when traveling.

The Monster unit is solidly constructed of heavy duty plastic, has a retractable set of power prongs, and seems to be designed fairly well. One side of the Monster unit has two 120 volt receptacles, while on the other side there are two USB ports, and a third receptacle. When the device is plugged into a standard duplex receptacle, the remaining outlet is still accessible.

When the Power Outlets to Go is fully loaded with five cords plugged in, it could be subject to a lot of gravitational stress. Fortunately, the rotating power prongs, which are the obvious stress point, seems to be pretty sturdy. Duplex receptacles are typically mounted vertically, but are also often mounted horizontally at desktops, or above counters. The Monster unit is better suited for taking stress when plugged in a vertically oriented receptacle, as when turned sideways, the prong hinge and connections may be subject to greater stress.

When it comes to cost, $9 is a very good price. Although this device could be useful to travelers, there are many other applications where it could be very handy. The GE 58368 3-Grounded Outlet Adapter, White is another option, for those who do not require USB power.
on July 22, 2013
We went on a trip to and needed something to charge all our gear. While traveling through Europe we got an adapter (note difference between adapter and converter) to put on the end of the 3prong and plugged it into the wall. This allowed all my wife an my gear to be surge protected and charged. (2x phone via usb and 2x laptop with an open slot.) Perfect!

The USB charges faster than the charger that came with my iPhone. Now we take it with us when working at the cafe so even if all the electrical outlets are used we can offer to plug both our laptops in and still have an extra outlet to offer to the person who was originally using the outlet. It is just the right size. Only occasionally do I wish it had a cord to separate it from the wall, but that would give more bulk.
on July 3, 2013
The Monster Outlets to go works great on the road. You can use an international adapter, too. It works perfectly in 240v plugs. The two USB ports are perfect for iPhones and smart phones or other devices. Use the iPad charger for charging iPads rather than the using the USB ports on the adapter. Perfect companion when having to charge multiple devices on the road. I also used an Enercell battery pack with two USB ports for portable power and it allowed me to charge 4 USB devices simultaneously.
on October 13, 2012
With this lovely little gadget I can charge a number of things easily ... and it travels well. I have my laptop plugged in ... while charging my phone and tablet thru the usb ports ... and even have have 2 more outlets left over "just in case."