Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monster Hair Salon (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 21, 2013
It is an amazing app with different crazy combinations I would recommend this app to kids who love monsters or want to be a hair dresser
on October 9, 2013
This is not like other hair salon games that make it look like the girls are Soooooooooooo pretty and its so easy but the girls are seedy looking and its impossible to do the hair. The characters are cute and doing the hair is fun and easy to do. I definitely recommend ALL the libii games.
on September 26, 2013
All the other hair salon games I buy you have to pay well not no more cause this game is awesome of you play it,you might give it a 5 star rate app get this game !!
on October 9, 2013
She likes it---not quite loves it. She likes the two characters. It starts with only one. The other ones you must pay for, but it is worth it for the fun the girls have with it. It also has 2 boy characters you can buy so the boys can enjoy it too---nothing like a virtual Mohawk!!
on September 29, 2013
I like how it has more stuff to put on their hair. I really recommend this app to kids. Really Good!!! :D
on September 28, 2013
I love it but I wish it came with more people unlocked but other than that its awsome.:) ps.I totally love it :).
on September 23, 2013
The bad reviews are soooo totally wrong!! I love this app it's my fave out of all libii games! I love how you can style their hair in any way u wanna!
on September 22, 2013
It's a great app since it's for free but I would recommend this app for kids that like monsters and hair styling.
on October 7, 2013
Very user friendly. My three year old granddaughter can play it very easily. Nice game for a little girl. Thumbs up!
on September 26, 2013
I love this game I think it's awesome, I mean seriously your aloud to do what ever
You want to their hair you can make it go one way then the other way and the creator of the game libij is an awesome game creator all there games r great but this one's MY fav