Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 12, 2013
She's pure purrfection! I love this version of Catrine. Unlike her Scaris release, she's gloveless (which I like for outfit changes) and her hair is pulled back on top but loose. Her outfit is two pieces-a peplum inspired vertical striped dress with blue ribbon straps and a knitted-style black shrug. Her shoes are lavender booties that are easy to get on and off. She has two bangles as jewelry: one black, the other lavender. She also comes with a tiny blue scarf and black bow on her tail that's got a tiny kitty skullette design. Her eyeshadow is lavender instead of pink like the previous doll, which looks less garish in my opinion, but the rest of her make-up is the same as the previous doll.

Her look is very demure and lady-like.

She comes with a small compact of four chalk pieces that come out and can fit on her finger, a purse that can hold the compact plus other small accessories (I'd add doll size sketch pad since she's an artist), a brush, the normal black waist stand and a diary. Her diary is more of a day planner, which covers 28 days worth of things she's set to do and a few sketches.

She's a fun addition to the New Scaremester to MH
88 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2014
I have only recently started collecting the Monster High series, and Catrine was what drew me into these dolls. I only recently discovered that the dolls series includes werecats, and I've always had a soft spot for cat girls. So I'm slowly gathering the various releases of the werecats from this series!

One of my favourite aspects of this particular doll is the cute clip-on bow that attaches to her tail. This bow can be attached to any of the other werecat characters from the line, which I thought was great, since it's always fun to mix and match outfits. My other favourite part of this doll is her in-box hairstyle. The high ponytail looks so cute with the brighter streaks of purple and magenta in her lilac hair.

Catrine is a great little doll, and this particular version comes with the standard Monster High stand, a hairbrush, a small box of "pastels" for her to draw with, and a soft handbag to store them. I will probably be collecting other models of Catrine in the future, because she's just too cute!

On the downside, this doll does suffer from the typical MH hair issues. Out of the box, she feels slightly oily and the hair is somewhat snarled. This is an easy fix if you're a collector with patience, or can be ignored if you're buying this for a younger fan. Otherwise, this doll is perfect!
Top Contributor: Petson November 6, 2014
I like the colors and the cat parts. The girl I babysit loves cats, and Monster High dolls, hence this is going in the pile of her Christmas presents from me this year. I don't actually know anything about the character; she never showed up in the episodes we got through. But she'll be thrilled anyhow; she makes up her own names and personalities for them (huzzah creativity!). The box indicates that this character's 'thing' is sketching, so I like the added creativity concept to it, too. (So many of them are just about fashion, which is cute, but gets a little old.)
on March 2, 2014
This is a beautiful Catrine.She is adorable from head to toe.My doll had med length smooth,soft hair.She is wearing a tiny sweater/shrug thing on top,the rest of her outfit is a silky feeling material.And the topper is the bow on her tail.Cute large purse that is open, so you could put some of her art material in it.I love her very cute.
on December 8, 2014
My daughter is a huge fan of the "Gothic" Monster High dolls, I agree with other parents while the Cheerleader Series is sketchy as best, this series isn't bad. The daughter loves it and that's what matters.

Good overall doll as a gift for any occasion.
on November 13, 2016
I love all the older dolls from Monster High because they are so fully pose able. No difference when it comes to this one either! She is all around cute and great quality! Looks exactly like she does from the show!
on January 16, 2018
I love Catrine! My doll came with well articulated joints and her hair was not tacky/sticky like some of MH's other dolls. However, I would recommend a boil wash just to tame any styling product. I was a bit apprehensive of her tail at first (concerning how stiff it is and the limited articulation) but I quickly learned to love it and its versatility in play and posing. I was also pleased to receive a doll with very well applied face paint. Her dress/ cover does fray in some hems. She is still definitely one of my favorite dolls in Monster High's lineup!
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 21, 2014
The only word to describe this doll is ADORABLE! She is so sweet! Love the bow on her tail, her eyes are beautiful, they look just like our cats eyes! Wonderful doll, even her outfit is adorable, wish they had 1 for the girls who buy them, it'd be CUTE!
on December 7, 2014
When i saw this version of Catrine Demew I just love how she has that lovely Scarisian fashion to her and i like her with the longer hair more than the shorter hair from her scaris doll. When i received her i like how that her tail stays put and does not fall out of her which is nice especially for kids who like to put their dolls in different clothes but do be cautious since there are small pieces. Since i collect monster high dolls she was an amazing one to add to my collection
VINE VOICEon January 19, 2014
I like cats and when I saw this I had to have it. Great sculpt with a great price. It comes with a few accessories and feels pretty solid. Not a lot to say about monster high stuff other then some of it is really nice as is this piece. It is pretty cheap at the moment as well. Just had to say this is pretty cool.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.