Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Monster High Skull Shores Ghoulia Yelps Doll

on August 25, 2016
I finally have one of my most wanted Ghoulia dolls! Because I'm very late about discovering Monster High, I missed many of the major releases but Amazon.com is a great help to still find many of the older ones. Thank you Amazon.com!
She has a mint colored stand and a brush in the same color. It is really nice to have them after all those black stands and brushes. The earrings are really nicely designed and her outfit too. Her hair is just as pictured except you have to manage her bangs (but I did it very easily).
on February 3, 2016
She's amazing. I love her. I love her so much. Still one of my favorites after all this time (I bought her years ago) and don't let her simplicity fool you. This is a dynamite doll. Her hair is cute, and her suit really suits her, haha. Red always looks best on Ghoulia. I know people don't usually have high expectations for swim lines, but this Ghoulia is so cute and I highly recommend her.
on April 14, 2014
I chose this rating because I like the character. The doll arrived brand new, in one piece, exactly as described. This is a harder to find doll and I got it for a great price. I picked this doll for her hairstyle. With the amount of dolls per character (at least for main dolls) issued, (depending on your budget) you have to be choosy.
on August 22, 2015
Very good!
on January 30, 2013
This doll was for my 10 yr. old granddaughter. She wanted this specific doll, no other would do. I had to look everywhere for it. Thankfully Amazon had it. It was a really cute doll. She loved it which made me happy!!!
on May 14, 2016
Great item and super fast shipping, thanks.
on January 20, 2013
My niece loves these dolls. Amazon had such a variety and when my niece said she wanted some for Christmas, I purchased a lot of them. Thank you!
on December 18, 2012
The doll arrived on time. It is cute and my girls love these dolls. They are not made for little kids, as the legs and arms break pretty easy. But for older kids that are more careful with their toys they are great.
on March 13, 2014
I love the hair. It gets frazzled if you are not careful, so it is better for an adult collector, but it is very cute, and I appreciate the modest one piece.
on April 7, 2015
MY GILRS LOVE MOSTER HIGH!

YOU JUST CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THEM!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.