Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 9, 2016
Amazing quality doll with a very unique body sculpt! Her hair doesn't have that awful glue problem and her face up is very pretty and not in even! I absolutely adore this doll, she's so cute despite the obvious bone tiddy pun :3c
(the hair in the pictures I provided is not the same looking as when you get it. I used the boiling water technique to straighten it and it works!!!)
review image review image review image
on August 25, 2016
I'm impressed by this doll. I didn't think I would like her that much. Much better than the promo picture (even the suitcase look much more elegant and detailed). The suitcase is bigger than the promo pictures, it actually looks like a real suitcase that Skelita can take. I also have the art class Skelita but this one is way more beautiful. This first version's color scheme and style rocks. I didn't read in the other comments, What you see as a top is actually a dress, the skirt can be removed, so you have two different look with one doll!
on January 19, 2014
When asked what the kids wanted for Christmas, my granddaughter responded with anything "Monster High". I asked no questions as I didn't want to seem out of the loop, I just thought thank god for google. I didn't have words for what I saw before me, these dolls are unique indeed. Strange I thought, a little weird too, but with the whole vampire and zombie thing being popular I can see why it was on her Christmas list, after all I remember my brother including "Kiss" dolls on his Christmas list when we were young.

Each doll has a paper diary about them, they give you a definite sense of each character and how they fit in their world. Apparently
kids can watch videos, learn about the characters, and play some of the games on the Monster High site without registering. The dolls have ball joints articulated at the wrists, elbows and knees. Their shape and size is larger than life, they remind me of the "Braz" dolls. Bottom line is they grew on me, their creative in character and body and as I said extremely unique.
on May 10, 2017
The item was recieved on time and it works well i recommend it. would by the product again. thank you
on January 12, 2014
this has to be one of the best Monster High dolls. I LOVE and collect Skulls (still Goth at heart!) and thought this would be a nice addition.

The detail is amazing. the face is painted like some of the Dead of the Dead skulls you see and the whole body is a skeleton, not just the arms and legs and the detail in that is quite impressive and very appropriate. it really wouldn't do for her to have a body like the others since she is supposed to be a skeleton. the only draw back is it makes it a little difficult for the clothes to fit right but i think that is a minor set back especially if you are just going to display the doll instead of playing with it. in the box they put a plastic body shaped piece under the clothes so it looks nicer.

The limbs are VERY stiff at first and you think you are going to break them before they move. the move you move them the easier it get

for the packaging be prepared for it to take a LONG time to remove from the box. they certainly did not want ANYONE to be able to steal the doll out of the box at the stores. one of the things they did with all the monster high packaging that i hate is that they have 2 plastic pieces that have tabs on the end that you cut off to release the doll going into the DOLL'S HEAD!! so after you removed it you have 2 sharp pieces of plastic sticking out of the back of the doll's head so you either have to try and cut them off close to the hair without cutting the hair or you have to try to pushed them into the head itself which doesn't really work either. that would be my only real complaint. otherwise I just can't say enough about how neat and unique this doll is, even compared to the other Monster high dolls. a lot of thought and detail went into this one and it shows, right down to her last name meaning Skull in Spanish :)
on September 17, 2017
Skelita is my daughter's favorite. But as she became a fan of Monster High, she was hard to come by. I was glad to have found her on Amazon. Yes, I paid more than they are sold in stores, but not too much more. It's going to be worth it when my daughter gets her for Christmas.
on October 13, 2013
My daughters, ages 3 and 5, are obsessed with Monster High. I waited until October to buy them Skelita so I could teach them about the Day of the Dead and how my family back in Mexico celebrates it on November 1-2. Every single one of Skelita's feautures pay homage to Mexican culture and the Day of the Dead holiday. My daughters enjoy her so much they asked if I could buy the the rest of Skelita's family that is pictured in her enclosed diary.

Skelita Calaveras' Mexican/Day of the Dead (DoD) features:
- skeleton body
- face painted like DoD sugar skulls
- long, black hair with marigold (flower of DoD) orange highlights framing face
- marigold necklace
- black dress with grey, punched tin design
- "papel picado" skirt
- tooled leather-looking belt and matching bracelet
- platform wedge shoes resembling "huaraches" leather sandals traditionally worn by indigenous Mexican people.
on August 4, 2014
Ugh. As a mom, I truly hate Monster High. OTOH, as a mean mom, I make my daughter save her allowance for these things. And Amazon has a great price on them and, with Amazon Prime, you can get it shipped within a couple of days. If we truly must have them, they're going to come from Amazon. On the plus side, my daughter studies these Monster High dolls incessantly. She reads about them online. She's read the books about them. I think her reading level has jumped a couple of grades as the chapter books were initially a bit ahead of her reading level. So...if you're a mom and looking for a silver lining with Monster High, at least in our family the Monster High craze has promoted reading.
on June 27, 2013
We ordered this doll for my daughter's birthday. How amazing she is! Even I was enchanted with her creepy beauty. I loved the detail they put into making this doll all skeleton. She is delicate, so be careful in comparison to the other MH dolls, but enjoy her.

****PLEASE NOTE: When you first open the box, her knees do not seem to bend. In face, I thought they made her that way, but then I read some reviews on other sites that said she does bend but needs to be gently coerced. I did as they instructed, which was taking her joints apart at the knee and SLOWLY AND GENTLY bending and bending and bending until it loosened enough for ease.

Don't miss out on this one. Once you remove the plastic body frame and get her legs moving, she looks like a walking skeleton. :) My daughter loves her and honestly, I think she is pretty cool, too.
on April 14, 2014
I buy these for my granddaughter , she has all of them twice over . This one's hair looked like a rats nest bit we worked together and got it mostly out . Inpecters check dolls please . Other then that the rest were great I just ordered the DJ thingy they have . My grand D is 19 and collects everything .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.