Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on June 5, 2014
I'm crazy about cats. EVERYTHING related to them. And Meowlody and Purrsephone are my favorites. I was waiting for a good price to order this new version of them. (I still need their basic versions).

They have new hairstyles. And I am happy their hair weren't soaked in glue. Only these fridges they have. But water and soap cleaned that glue. They have such things like yarn balls in hair as accessories. They are tied with rubber bands, so I left them on, because I saw if I would have taken these rubber bands off, these yarn balls wouldn't hold on heads anymore. And their ears pop out of hair. Really cute. Ears are what I love on dolls mostly. And tails.
Their dresses are same, just different colors, same with shoes, purses and bracelets. I really like their shoes: fish bones. They are so adorable! Diary was really interesting to read. I noticed that American version diaries have more things to read than our International diaries. I am pretty sure these kitties won't come to Lithuania, so I'm really happy to have them.

I was very happy with shipping, very fast and so glad I had no problems with custom clearance.
review image
on June 30, 2014
I love them, so cute dolls, very well and beautifully packaged, the box made a long journey to Chile in good conditions :D
review image
on November 15, 2015
I bought these for my daughter. She had been wanting these two for so long but they were really hard to find. When I saw them here on Amazon I jumped at the chance to buy them. They're really well made and their outfits are so detailed and cute. They came with two stands and a brush. My little girl loved them! This product was a personal purchase for myself at the normal retail price. I am reviewing it because I want to share my experience with other potential customers.
on February 17, 2016
My daughter collects dolls Monster High for two years. I support it in this hobby, because high-quality dolls, interesting, not banal and vulgar. I myself like them. The only negative - a little expensive. But we find a way to buy them at the price of 1000 rubles.

Why do I as a mother I encourage this hobby?

It would seem terrible, terrible monsters, which they will teach the younger girl?

Daughter keen shooting moushenov stop (something like cartoons on youtube) - very develops creative abilities. Monster High Dolls are a lot of joints, it is vivid characters with individual persons, a form of head images - ideal for cartoons.

Monster High motto "Be yourself, be unique" - it is a pity that I did not come up. It fully reflects my attitude to child-rearing.

Our traditional game - to build a house for dolls, sew clothes, handicrafts furniture - very well developed imagination and fine motor skills.

And most importantly, that these monsters are not monsters. Drakulaura - a vegetarian, Gargoyle - loves architecture, Zombies - the best pupil in the class ....
on October 11, 2016
Really cute dolls, I love all their clothes and accessories! The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is the face printing- as an OOAK artist (when I feel like it lol), it's not a huge deal. But one of their faces (the blonde one) was printed slightly too far to the right (her left). It's not super noticeable, and would be fine for a child, but it might be offputting for collectors. Of course, this isn't the fault of the seller, they otherwise look completely genuine (definitely not fakes!)- rather, it's Mattel's manufacturing process that is more than likely at fault.
I'm a little annoyed because I wasn't going to repaint them! I'll see if it bothers me too much when I put them on my shelf.
review image review image
on December 3, 2015
WOW beautiful cats. I really really like the colors and how beautiful they are. My daughter is going to go nuts. I bought this item for my daughter. It is well made love the art. It is a must have. Very nice.
on June 29, 2016
Beautiful! I love this pair! The dolls arrived in perfect condition, except for the box was ruined. That is a problem when you are a collector and living so far to buy directly, and here in some local toy store you can't find all you are looking for, just can get exclusive dolls only in this way (online) and if you want to keep the product inside the box, is not possible because the trip and the handle let some boxes in bad conditions. At least I say thanks because the dolls arrived great! And never received a product broken or incomplete.
on August 25, 2016
Nice dolls. They don't look lovelier or anything different than the promo pictures. The white paint on their face is a little faded in some parts, but when you display them it isn't visible.
on October 26, 2015
Monster High Zombie Shake Meowlody and Purrsephone Doll
We Love this set of Monster High dolls. We have been looking for these 2 for a while. Thanks to amazon we were able to find them at a reasonable price. Cute, They are the same, but opposite in their detailing.

* Durable quality.
* Excellent details.
* Great for play with the other Monster high dolls & play sets.
* Perfect for Monster High lovers of all ages.

I recommend this to all the Monster High Doll lovers out there.
on June 19, 2014
I bought this for my 8 year old and at first she did not like dead fish accessories, but she came around and is in love with the twins. I like the colors they used on the were-cats. I may buy myself a copy to put in my office.