2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Monster iSport Strive In-Ear Headphones with Control Talk, Blue
|Price:||+ $5.99 shipping|
- OmniTip swivels for ultimate comfort and better sound
- Control Talk Universal for on-cable, hands-free smartphone and mp3 player calling and music control
- Washable - easily rinsed clean
Buy this product as Renewed and save $19.54 off the current New price.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Monster iSport Intensity In-Ear Headphones (Green)
Monster iSport Strive in-ear headphones black
Wireless Headphones,Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.0, IPX5 Waterproof Built-in Mic 1000min Playtime,Bass Hi-Fi Stereo, Magnetic Connection, for Sports Running
Monster iSport Achieve Headphones with Mic - in-Ear with Mic - Black
|Sold By||HappyTrade||TheCookingTools||JMBO Sales (Fast shipping)||ainikubi||Triple Audio, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||1.63 x 6.00 x 9.13 inches||1.63 x 6.00 x 9.13 inches||1.75 x 6.00 x 5.13 inches||—||0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
|Item Weight||0.70 lbs||3.53 ounces||—||1.41 ounces||0.71 ounces|
|Special Features||lightweight||ios-phone-control, tangle-free-cord||universal-phone-control||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Sweat-proof, wireless, Lightweight, water-resistant||sports-and-exercise|
Listen to your favorite tunes with these blue Monster iSport In-Ear Headphones. The patented sport clip allows the ear buds to stay comfortably in your ear while on the go. These headphones are sweat proof and washable and have antimicrobial ear tips, making them the ideal headphones for running or working out at the gym. With a comfortable non-isolating design, these headphones allow you to stay in tune with your environment and out of danger while exercising. Monster in-ear headphones work great in helmets or with goggles and glasses.
brand new, never opened, original packaging
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was initially attracted to these earphones because they fit securely without having anything inserted deeply in my ear. They are very good for wearing while doing chores around the house or something where you do not mind a bit of ambient noise.
Comfort for me (and my wife, she has had a pair also) was not an issue. After wearing for extended periods of time, my ears may have been a bit sore, but that is typical with most earphones like this that have the wings. I rarely find myself wearing them for hours on end anyway.
If not for the quality issue with the right earphone, I would give these 4 stars.
I have some nits to pick with the design. I like flat-wire earphones to help avoid tangling, but I find that the flat wires on these earphones are a touch not broad enough. They still tangle compared to other flat-wire earphones I have owned.
The mic / controls are in an awkward position on the left earphone wire. Monster likely is not to blame for this as I think most earphones with in-line mic / controls are like this. However, I find the extra weight that the controls put on that left side to be annoying. I wish companies would separate the mic and put it up higher near the mouth. Then take the controls and move them further down the line past where the two earphone lines connect. With the mic / controls where they are, it also makes the adjuster loop a bit useless. I cannot shorten the separation between the earphones at all past the mic / controls, and there is no need to have the separation greater.
- The fit is perfect for me. The headphones stay in my ear- I did not have to adjust once during the 2 hour run. My last pair was the Bose ie2. I would have to adjust them a couple times over the course of my run. They also did not hurt as some reviewers mentioned
- Sound. People have complained about lack of bass. Yeah, these phones don't boom but try using them with a device that has an EQ. They sound great with my android N7 player. ie2 was slighly better in this category but they better be for almost $100 more. I'm also convinced that you will not have great sound quality with non-sound isolating headphones. They are also very loud.
- Durability. Seems to be better than the ie2. The ie2 wires were flimsy and broke after over a year of use. As a result, one of the earphones no longer work. Like the flat cord and the earpiece seems more durable
I will update if something changes, but for now I'm glad I didn't spend 150 on a pair of headphones.
I just bought the Sennheiser OCX 686G, and the bass on the Sennheiser is terrible in comparison to the iSport Strive. I am going to return the Sennheiser and give the iSport Victory a try based on my experience with the Strive.
Clarity of sound... yeah that's it, they're Monster!
The reason I would not want to keep them is the weird bud covers, WTH! Most uncomfortable bud covers ever, even the smallest one didn't fit in my ears, lol, not even close.
Top international reviews
Die Tonqualität insbesondere bei Telefongesprächen ist leider nicht überragend, der Klang ist dumpf und auch die Gesprächspartner äußerten Verständigungsprobleme. Bisweilen beendet der Kopfhörer (bzw. der Schalter am Mikrofon?) auch schon mal ein Gespräch selbständig. Vielleicht war mein Exemplar ein "Montagsprodukt", aber mich hat dieses Headset leider nicht überzeugt.
I was not able to insert the ear buds without looking into the mirror. After getting them in (and trying all three ear tips) I was not able to get a fit that would stay in my ear. I guess that I am one of those people who have strange ears ha-ha.
When I held the earphones in place (with very little pressure), they sounded great. They had nice bass, and good highs. I really wanted these ear buds to work, but you can't do much if they don't fit.
I like the standard M sized earbud (the one that comes already attached) because it's the one that fits my ear the best. The smaller one falls out too easily, and though the larger one (L) stays in my ear EASILY, it hurts my ears after a while.
They take a little getting used to but they are great. Once you know how to put them in, they are perfectly fine. Durable, cool-lookin', and they come with a sweet case-bag thing (fits nicely in your pockets and keeps the earbuds mess/tangle free).
Overall, the only place these things suffer from is the overall sound quality - which is good, but not particularly "great".
Tiens très bien, ne gène pas au niveau des oreilles et restitue bien le son.
Die Kabel verheddern sich nicht, bedeutet kein nerviges entwirren der Kabel. Sie sitzen fest im Ohr, ich benütze diese beim Ausdauersport und Kraftsport im Fitnessstudio. Der Klang ist prima und auch noch so, das man selbst bei hoher Lautstärke noch etwas von seiner Umwelt mitbekommt. Alles in allem Klasse Ohrhörer würde das Geld wieder hierfür ausgeben, da es sich in meinen Augen voll gelohnt hat.
Der Sound ist auch sehr fein. Einfach super Artikel
but one problem the headphone doesn't stick perfectly in year even with the small and big size buds.
So in case you want to Njoy the real Music beats then one has to put his/her hand on holding the same for real experience.