- Series: Norwegian Literature
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Dalkey Archive Press (November 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1628971215
- ISBN-13: 978-1628971217
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,284,096 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Monsterhuman (Norwegian Literature) Paperback – November 10, 2015
100 (Fiction) Books to Read in a Lifetime
AbeBooks.com, an Amazon Company, recommends a unique list of must-read books. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
"A tremendously good novel about disease, body and identity. Who am I when my body is ill, year after year?... One can do nothing but applaud." --Vårt Land
About the Author
Kjersti A. Skomsvold was born in 1979 in Oslo. Her first novel, The Faster I Walk, the Smaller I Am, was published in English translation in 2011.
Browse award-winning titles. See more