Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 10, 2017
This is a modern-day classic; I say that because I'm 60 years old; and though I've seen it a few times, it hasn't gotten old. It's a great movie to watch with the kids and enjoy yourself.
on September 26, 2013
What a cool movie, this is one of my favorites when I first saw it with my 1 year old son. Problem is that whenever I watch MONSTERS, INC. I become a kid again and that rush takes over when I laugh too loudly. As they say, you're never too old to have a good laugh, especially when you see yourself in the movie doing hilarious pranks with these two trouble monsters. I LOVED THESE FUNNY FELLAS!!!
on February 5, 2016
One of my favorites. 3D effects were not very impressive and by that I mean they were not "in your face". 3D was present but didn't draw attention to the fact this was a 3D.
on December 28, 2017
My 2.5 yr old grand nephew asked me to watch this. He's like go to amazon and it's there...
on November 1, 2013
This has quickly become my daughter's favorite movie. If you have never seen this cinematic classic, then you are missing out. A great story about a company who's job it is to bottle the scares of children to power the world, with a very sweet story line about the main "scarer" being soft for a certain child. Sully plays the main monster, and my daughter loved it so much it's what I ended up being for Halloween!
on August 10, 2016
This movie is amazing. It came out when I was in college and LOVED IT! My 3 year old loves this movie and keeps asking to see it. John Goodman and Billy Crystal have great chemistry and portray Sully and Mike perfectly. It's great for adults as well and towards the end of the movie you will see reference of Jessie (from Toy Story 2 and 3) and Nemo doll in Boo's room. I would recommend this movie it's a great Disney movie one of our favorites.
on May 15, 2017
We have watched this movie more than I can count.

My daughter loves it
on December 26, 2017
No bonus features. I was expecting "The Birds" but it wasn't included.
on August 18, 2015
One of my all time favorite movies! So happy that it is cheaper digitally than buying DVD. Found that most Pixar movies are like this for some reason. I'm a 25 year old man and I still laugh harder than any kid at this movie!
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of Monsters Inc. I am so glad Disney decided to start offering Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released. This is one of my 4 year old daughters favorite movie and I love the story too.