Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on July 25, 2016
My bad for not hunting down the size under answered questions, but these are super overpriced and only about the size of a postage stamp each. I was going to cut them apart and put them in my treasure box but they are so small they would get lost. I will give a sheet instead. That is how small they are. I think the seller needs to list the size, not have it only under the answered questions.
on December 1, 2015
Super cute stickers. I bought a package of mini bubbles this year to give out at Halloween - but the Halloween themed ones were so expensive. So I just bought plain bubbles in multi-colors and then stuck these monster stickers on them. Was way cheaper, super cute, and these stickers fit like they were made for the bottles. There are so many in here, that I gave out sheets of them tot he kiddo's, too.
on October 28, 2015
THESE ARE SMALL!! I feel embarrassed to say it but, "The looked so much bigger on my computer screen" and yes, I am blonde. So here's the actual dimensions of each sticker sheet 3.5 inches tall by 3 inches wide. 6 stickers are 1 inch by 1 inch and the three middle stickers are 1.5 inch tall by 1 inch wide. They are cute and colorful, I was just thinking each sticker would be 3 x 3.
on February 20, 2016
The Monster stickers are colorful and vibrant, and the kids love them. Definitely "cute" monsters and not too scary!

I give these ones out for a job extra-well done, and my students enjoy them every time. They are a good size, stick well to papers, and are just a whole lot of fun for everybody.
on November 16, 2015
Bought these for my 1st grade grand daughter';s teacher... Knowing that most teachers have very limited resources, I'm always on the look out for small things to help out in the classroom... She gave these out as rewards to the students during the week of Halloween...A perfect treat.
on September 6, 2016
Each sticker is 7/8" wide by 1" high, so they are not huge, but the monsters are adorable and as depicted. We used them on some monster Valentine's Day cards and it worked perfectly for our purposes.
on December 14, 2011
Excellent value for what you get!

My toddler is going through her love of stickers right now so we use them a lot!

These are about 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches per sticker in size.

There are 9 stickers per sheet and you get 24 sheets.

I have used these for crafts, cards, and halloween (as an alternative to candy).

I also purchased these other stickers by the same company and recommend them as well: Christmas Stickers Colorful Owls (stickers) Pirates Stickers
on July 9, 2016
Used as envelope seals. I've enjoyed all the products I've bought from Carson Dellosa. They're sweet and brighten any letter I send. I think I'm getting a decent number of stickers for the amount I'm getting.
on March 14, 2016
These stickers are tiny.The sheet is 3" X 3 1/2". I wouldn't have paid the $2.49 had I know the size. They are part of a birthday party favor bag so it's not a big deal but I wouldn't recommend them or buy them again.
on December 20, 2013
These cute little monster stickers were a perfect addition to my sons 2nd birthday monster bash party. They are small, maybe an inch per monster. The monsters also aren't cut out, so the sticker is square with the black that is around the monsters. Makes them easy to peel off tho.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.