- Save 10% on your entire order with Disney Vault when you spend $49. Enter code DVTENOFF at checkout. Enter code DVTENOFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on your entire order with Disney Vault. Enter code DISNEYV5 at checkout. Enter code DISNEYV5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on your entire order with Disney Vault. Applied automatically at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The all-new animated short "Mike's New Car" is the promoted highlight of the DVD release of Pixar's hilarious film. However, this short--as good as it is--is far from the only new footage here. If you saw Monsters, Inc. early in its theatrical run, you missed the outtakes included here. Bits seen or heard about in the movie--commercials, guided tours, the "Company Play"--are shown uninterrupted and are a delight. The easily navigated extras are broken into two parts. The Monster World should interest kids and fans, giving viewers a you-are-there tour of the fantasyland, including games and funky odds and ends. The Human World provides all the usual making-of background, albeit with Pixar's normal air of lunacy and completeness. The film can be seen in its theatrical widescreen aspect, or in a new, reformatted full-screen aspect. Also, watch the movie with the effects-only audio track for a new way to enjoy the film. --Doug Thomas
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of the release, I'm glad Disney is now offering the combo packs, often at a comparable price to purchasing just the DVD or just the Bluray. It provides more options for people who may not have a Bluray player in every room with a TV, or when you bring the movie to someone's house not knowing what format they can support.
Once we stumbled across some 'Monster's Inc.' while my then-two-year-old son was in the room. He was instantly transfixed, something about the shape of the characters and the world enraptured him. After his first exposure, we got incessant demands to see this: "Watch Monster Mike! Watch Monster Mike!"
I would have figured some of the subject matter (using children's screams as energy, the villian, etc.) would be a little dark for a two year old, but he absolutely loves it! My son (and therefore, I) saw this movie at least 20 times, often split across multiple days. Even though it's been almost a year since we first started watching, he still loves it.
- nice animation, cute characters
- great voice acting from Goodman, Crystal, Buscemi, and more! See if you can recognize Waternoose's voice
- interesting story and plotline
- lots of details. My son absolutely, positively loves the idea of the doors.
- DVD has worked reliably and has good video encoding quality. No complaints!
- none. It's a sweet movie that gets a little better each time you watch it.