Monstrum G2 6-24x50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment | Flat Dark Earth
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|
|Has Night Vision||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification, a 50mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens - or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Touch-button controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Package also includes set of high profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New from Monstrum Tactical, the G2 line of First Focal Plane Scopes are built to deliver premium high performance optics at the most affordable prices on the market The G2-FFPS41650-M includes a first focal plane reticle and an adjustable objective (AO) lens. With a magnification range from 4-16x magnification, capable of precision close to mid range targeting at distances of up to 800+ yards.
The G2-FFPS41650-M comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 4-16x magnification for targeting
- A functionally designed first focal plane mil-dot reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- An adjustable objective, or AO, lens - allowing for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation - via an adjustable side focus dial
- Etched reticle visible with or without illumination, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- Responsive touch-button reticle illumination switch, for rapid reticle illumination adjustment with minimal movement
- 1/4MOA/click windage and adjustment knobs with resettable zeroes
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction
- A sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water
The FFPS41650-M weighs 1 pound 11 ounces. It has a 30mm diameter tube and requires 30mm diameter scope rings. The scope is 13 inches in total length.
The package also includes:
- A pair of heavy duty high profile 30mm picatinny scope rings.
- A detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter sunshade, for reducing outward glare from your scope lens to help conceal your position.
- A set of removable spring-loaded flip-up lens covers for protecting your scope lenses when not in use.
- One CR2032 3V battery for powering your scope’s reticle illumination
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.9 x 4.25 x 3.3 inches; 3 Pounds
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Monstrum
- ASIN : B079C5SRGG
Best Sellers Rank:
#77,894 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #193 in Rifle Scopes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Huge scope and looks good mounted on a 7.62x51 Mossberg MVP LC. Glass is clear and the retical is easy to see, red shows better than the green.
Looks are deceiving. The rings included are way too high. Could not get it to zero with bore sight and the turret was bottomed out. Had to buy low profile rings.
Also, can't get it to hold zero, at all. Using a bore sight, I sighted in at 200 yards, reverified the next morning before heading to the range and it was already off without firing the rifle.
Guess I can give Monstrum a call and a chance to repair or replace it then give an updated review but after so many negative reviews I don't have a whole lot of confidence.
I am adding stars and I feel like an idiot, I did not realize, the scope mounting rail on my rifle was LOOSE! This allowed the scope to wobble left and right a significant amount, which explains why it wouldn't hold zero! After properly tightening the rail, the scope now holds zero.
Unfortunately, by the fifteenth shot the green illuminated reticle started coming on and off by itself and sometimes flickering. Not cool and pretty annoying. Contacted amazon and a new replacement is on its way. Hopefully I just got a bad egg and the replacement is good to go. The scope and it’s accessories are pretty nice for the money and I enjoyed using it for the brief period that it worked. Hopefully someone will pack it a bit better next time.