Montane Minimus Mountain Outdoor Jacket
|Price:||$239.58 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERTEX Shield+ - Waterproof fabric which provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head.
- Microtaped Seams - Throughout to increase breathable surface area.
- Articulated Arms - For high reach and improved movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Fully Adjustable Helmet Hood - Wire peaked with three point adjustment.
- Zipped Chest Pocket - Mesh ventilated, with room to store a GPS device or other small essentials.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of the lightest jackets in its class, the Montane Minimus Mountain Jacket is a superb all-weather rain shell designed to overcome treacherous conditions, with full weather protection that doesn't weigh you down. Comfort features such as Articulated Arms for improved reach and movement, a fully adjustable wired peaked hood, adjustable hem, cuffs and aperture, the Minimus Mountain jacket ensures you get through tough conditions, quickly and comfortably. Over other similar jackets in the series, the Minimus Mountain Jacket features extra mesh lined, side zipped pockets, sized to fit OS maps comfortably for enhanced storage options and a smaller chest pocket, convenient to hold a GPS or other small essentials. Other features include adjustable cuffs with grab tabs, for easy use with mitts or gloves.
Size: X-Large | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?