|Price:||$4,176.10 & FREE Shipping|
- Automatic self winding movement
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Stainless steel watch
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and alternating stick and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display appears at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds,12 hours, 30 minutes. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Push / pull crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Triple folding clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters/100 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph, GMT. Montblanc Star Chronograph GMT Automatic Mens Watch 102377.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004HX42XM
- Item model number: 102377
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||MONTBLANC|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always preferred men's watches over dainty women's watches. My first chronograph was the Baume & Mercier Classima Executive; also an absolutely beautiful timepiece.
I had been ogling at this beauty from Montblanc for almost a year, and now I finally purchased if. I couldn't be happier... The watch looks stunning and works perfectly (of course..).
Although I am more on the petite side and rather slender, the size and weight of the watch does not bother me at all; I even wear it at night. Also love that I can see what time it is at night...