Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 13, 2016
My soon to be 8 year old and I rented this movie for one of our "Movie Nights" and it's a super cute and funny movie! We both like Selena Gomez who is great in this movie and it did not disappoint. I was a little worried that the movie content might be a little mature for my daughter but outside of a few kisses, there was not anything to be concerned of, no bad language or suggestive scenes that a young girl should not view. We loved it!
5 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2018
I already have this movie on DVD but I wanted it on Blu Ray,saw the price and thought that's a really great deal! When I received the delivery I decided not to watch the movie at that time,so I sat down to view it a few months later and guess what it wouldn't play! Now the date to return it for another has passed and I 've a defective disc and no options,this is the third disc in six months I've had problems with and I've about had it with this crap. I'm seriously thinking about not doing business on Amazon anymore.
on February 21, 2015
I bought this DVD as a Christmas gift for my 9 year old niece who LOVES this movie (she's also obsessed with Selena Gomez at the moment as well). So it was playing on Disney of ABC Family and I decided to watch it. It's definitely more teeny-bopper like. Despite being a thirty-something mother of 2, I do actually like Selena Gomez overall as an actress, but this was definitely more Disney-ish. Her accent was just awful. Yikes. But in tween mentality, I can see why my niece loves it so much. It was cute for the genre they were aiming towards.
3 people found this helpful
on November 22, 2015
I watched this with my Granddaughter and it was you usual girly flick with Luke Bracey who must of been just started going the movie root but he was great just the same ~ A FUN MOVIE ~ which made a valid point for young people ~ and I did laugh and often. That felt good!
on April 9, 2015
I AM A HUGE FAN OF SELENA GOMEZ I LOVE HER ACTING AND HER SINGING AND HAVE NEARLY ALL SELENA'S CDS AND MOVIES COLLECTION PLUS I SAW HER LIVE IN CONCERT IN MLPS MN LAST YR AND IT WAS A GREAT CONCERT LOVED TO LISTEN TO HER SING LIVE AND DANCE AROUND ALL OVER THE STAGE - SWEET !!!!!!!
on July 11, 2017
Fun cute movie!!!! Need to own it soon!
on January 20, 2018
Another good movie with Selena Gomez in it.
on February 20, 2015
It was a Great Family movie Selena Gomez plays a great part the first time i saw i loved its cute, funny,and just fun i wish they would make a second one. if you didn't watch it you should. all the actor are great. i have watch it about 100 times. it my favorite movie. always.i loved Selena Gomez in wizard of waverly place.
on August 6, 2017
Cute girly film, it was what I expected and what I wanted. So I have no complaints.
on April 6, 2018