Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 319 reviews
on September 13, 2016
My soon to be 8 year old and I rented this movie for one of our "Movie Nights" and it's a super cute and funny movie! We both like Selena Gomez who is great in this movie and it did not disappoint. I was a little worried that the movie content might be a little mature for my daughter but outside of a few kisses, there was not anything to be concerned of, no bad language or suggestive scenes that a young girl should not view. We loved it!
on February 21, 2015
I bought this DVD as a Christmas gift for my 9 year old niece who LOVES this movie (she's also obsessed with Selena Gomez at the moment as well). So it was playing on Disney of ABC Family and I decided to watch it. It's definitely more teeny-bopper like. Despite being a thirty-something mother of 2, I do actually like Selena Gomez overall as an actress, but this was definitely more Disney-ish. Her accent was just awful. Yikes. But in tween mentality, I can see why my niece loves it so much. It was cute for the genre they were aiming towards.
on March 10, 2017
The story is quite shallow but I like watching this film cause its like living up an adventure to see the world and not having to spend money that I don't have. I watch it when I feel like having a little jaunt even though I realistically couldn't.
on April 10, 2016
This was a cute movie, don't get me wrong, I just think my daughter enjoyed this movie more than I did. I get the plot of the movie is to leave the country and explore all that there is to offer, when they arrive. To me the movie tends to "Jump" around a lot, and it's not exactly the easiest thing to following along with. She is mistaken for someone else, so much so that even her "Staff" doesn't realize that she isn't who they think she is. However when they discover that they've made a mistake, the New Princess is the one they want to keep, while the other is still the major pain in the butt. The cast for this movie was great, they seems to work well with each other. Like I said this was a cute movie, but it just wasn't for me. I would recommend this for any teenager girl who enjoys a good fantasy or make believe. Everyone has a doppelganger out there some where, I do believe this. And sometimes wishes do come true!
on August 25, 2016
This does not clearly state this dvd WILL NOT play in the US. I waited for three weeks.... and now I have a useless DVD. I am not only disappointed, but I am also saddened by the vendors inconsiderate attitude. Had this been clearly marked as a European DVD I never would have bought it.
on June 12, 2017
cute movie
on November 15, 2016
Fluffybut lightly entertaining. Good teen or tween movie.
on May 20, 2014
I loved the movie. The characters were very well portrayed - they had a lovely light spirit. It was great fun and thought provoking at the same time. I highly recommend it - you do not need to be young!
on May 25, 2017
Cute
on March 4, 2016
Yes, it did meet my expectations. I had seen this movie and liked it but as with many things didn't expect to be able to own it since I could not find it in stores. That is until Amazon.com offered me a suggestion of where to order it. Very satisfied. Thank you. Great price. Great quality.