Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 11, 2014
I am very happy with this watch. I synchronized the time on this watch to the second with time on my iphone5s. After 48 hours, it was still accurate to within one second. The leather band is high quality and this watch appears to be much more expensive than its actual cost. I have bought more of them (different colors) to give as gifts. At 48mm, this watch seemed a little on the large size at first but I quickly became accustomed to it. My adult children say that a big face is the style now so I guess I am finally with the times.
on September 4, 2014
The watch seems to be made cheaply- the hour markers 2 and 4 fell off after 2 weeks and the luminosity is non-existent. Other than that the watch runs well and the chronograph dials seem to function ok. But I would not reccommend this watch based on what happened to it.
on August 9, 2014
The watch is way bigger than I imagined but it is a nice watch to add to the collection. It was a good buy
on April 12, 2015
It took me a while to get used to this watch. It is much larger than anticipated, and with that it is heavier than the average watch. This is classically designed, perfect for a man, and super for a woman looking for an incredibly oversized classically designed watch.
on May 31, 2017
Nice look and feel. Great watch for the price.
on November 6, 2014
it is an awesome looking watch, but it is really big. also, I bought a different watch band, to matches a bit better, black with gold trim. I get A LOT of compliments on it when I wear it. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking to buy this.
on April 12, 2014
Nice classy watch !!!! You definitely can't beat the price. Lucien Piccard watches rock. You will not go wrong. Buy it.
on July 28, 2015
Classy looking watch for the money, very clear face looks like you have spent a lot more for this watch than you did, excellent workmanship
on January 23, 2015
This watch was a shock when I wore it . It is much bigger that it looks in the picture . It was like a brick on my hand . Needless to say I decided to return it .
on August 9, 2015
The watch is delayed and, I set the hours with my Iphone, and after 2 or 3 days it's delayed again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.