- Save 15% on Montem Tip Protectors when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Montem Outdoor Gear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Montem Nordic Walking Tips when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Montem Outdoor Gear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Montem Snow Baskets when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Montem Outdoor Gear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Montem Ultralight Carbon Fiber Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles - One Pair (2 Poles)
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crafted out of 100% carbon fiber - our poles are not a mixture of carbon fiber and aluminum. Carbon fiber is a natural anti-shock material. Experience truly strong ultralight carbon fiber trekking poles.
- Ultra Light pole with a total weight per pole of 7.6 ounces so you don’t feel weighed down - you’ve already got enough to carry, your poles are here to help you, not hinder.
- Adjustable bolts allow adventurers of any height to quickly lengthen the poles from 24” to 53” in order to achieve the perfect height for your needs.
- Strap up - Your trekking poles come with nylon straps to ensure the safest journey. Never worry about dropping your trekking poles again.
- WARRANTY - One Year Limited Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 x 24 inches|
|Model Name||Ultralight Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles|
|Shaft Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
Included will be one set of Montem Ultralight Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles (2 poles per set), replaceable rubber feet, a clip to keep the poles together, and a free set of mud baskets!
Montem Ultralight Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles are built to last, comprising of Tungsten tips, 100% carbon fiber and EVA foam handles (stronger than cork!). You no longer have to worry if your poles can support you. Montem's Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles are crafted out of 100% carbon fiber - they are NOT a mixture of carbon fiber and aluminum like other poles. All sections are carbon fiber. You will not find this anywhere else! Carbon fiber is a natural anti-shock material. We ensure the sturdiest trekking experience - perfect for you, your backpack, and your gear! Experience innovation.
Size Matters - When you're out on a journey - be it for hours, days, or weeks - size matters. You don't want to take items that are cumbersome. You need strong and you need compact. Hikes can be very tiring, and also incredibly taxing on your body - specifically the ligaments and joints in your knees. Trekking poles are exceptional for helping you on your journey. Montem hiking poles are perfect for you, and do something most others don't by making sure they close down into a compact 24" with a weight of only 7.6 ounces per pole. These are one of the lightest carbon fiber poles on the market. They are ultralight, sturdy, and great for traveling.
Hiking poles aren't just for hikers and adventurers. Sometimes that fun family trip can be a bit tiring. The blocks of walking and sightseeing can really add up, so make sure you've got a set of hiking sticks to ease the burden on your joints while making sure you keep up with everyone else!
Get A Grip - Made from the best quality, this grip won't give you any hassle. It extends down the pole so when hiking uphill you can comfortably adjust your grip.
BUY YOUR SET NOW!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerMontem Outdoor Gear assumes no liability for improper use of Montem Outdoor Gear Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles nor damages caused by user malpractice.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Montem Outdoor Gear warranty against manufacturing defects!*
Top customer reviews
**UPDATE** Just finished the Everest Base Camp trek. Poles passed three weeks of heavy use without letting me down. I used them in rocky, snowy, icy, sandy terrain. In fact, these poles held up better than my friend's high-end Leki (his bottom section fell out). I will say that finding the right tightness to prevent slipping without crushing the poles will take some trial and error on your part and the clamp on the lower sections were more finicky than the tops. That said I would not hesitate to recommend these to a friend or purchase them again for myself.
Really like the cork handles, easy to the touch, and lightweight too. Hopefully these poles will meet our expectations when we actually use them next month in Hawaii and Yellowstone in snowy February!.