Monterey Weed Impede 32oz
|Price:||$45.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Monterey Weed Impede 32oz A great pre-emergence herbicide for use on ornamentals, trees, roses, bulbs, ground covers, shrubs, rock gardens, driveways, and unplanted areas
- Very economical to use, 1 quart treats 10-20,000 sq. ft
- Lasts up to 6 months to control grasses, weeds, and you can tank mix with Remuda or Roundup in unplanted areas
- Weed Impede with Surflan orzalin
- A great pre-emergence herbicide for use around ornamentals
- 16oz concentrate covers 5 to 10,000 square feet
- A selective grass killer for weed control over the top of bedding plants, available in 16-ounce
- Available in 22 ounce pack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||9 x 8 x 5 inches|
|Liquid Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LG5135|
|Shipping Weight||2.6 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I mixed it up with some glyphosate (roundup) to create a pre and post emergent. Again, the dye addition really helped as I sprayed in the past using only the glyphosate, which had no dye, and I probably ended up double over spots or over spraying. With the dye, it was easy to see where I already sprayed.
2-3 weeks later, most of the weeds were dead. Though I assume that's because of the glyphosate since that's the post-emergence working. However, it's now been about 5 weeks and I haven't seen any other weeds pop up so I'm assuming that's the pre-emergent working? Hope so. I plan to buy another bottle and use it before weeds pop up this time (in Jan-Feb) so I can get those pesky HOA peeps off my back.
In my application last year I left an area unsprayed - many weeds came up, the sprayed area was weed free.
It really works. Follow the instructions, and you will see very few weeds. This works better and lasts far longer than Preen. Weed Impede concentrate looks like orange paint and appears to stain anything you spray it on. Concrete, wood, etc. but don't worry, it wears off in a few days. We use it in barked beds, cracks along the curb, etc. and it works like a charm. It blocks seeds from germinating, so don't be surprised if a few weeds pop up after you apply it, They were already starting to sprout when you sprayed.
Remember it doesn't work on already germinated seeds so you will have to pull up a few weeds at first. After that, you are "home free", watching your neighbors pull up weeds all year.
It does not work on spurge, but all that takes is a squirt of Spectricide and no trace of it remains.Monterey Weed Impede Hose'Em All Nautral 2-In-1 Weed Killer/Control - 30 oz Conentrate LG5155
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been using this product for three years. It does the job. We put in a brick walkway and have had no growth between the bricks using this product.Published 1 month ago by Daabroff
This is a great product for preventing weeds, IF:
1) you apply it before the seasonal weeds sprout,
2) you put an inch of water (rain or irrigation) on the treated area... Read more
Weed impede is the ultimate weed control when used with Roundup.I have used it for 3 years.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have used this product before and it works to keep weeds from growing from seed.Published 9 months ago by Paul Redbarn
Works great! Used the first of spring and hardly anything came up. The next spring, used with
Round Up, killed new seedlings and nothing more came up. Read more
I have been using this product two years in a row and it has reduced weeds by 95% in ArizonaPublished 12 months ago by Anthony Destefano
Just used this product for the first time earlier this spring. I did get a few weeds where I had sprayed but I think I may have applied the product a little too late! Read morePublished 12 months ago by Edward J Santillanes