Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 28, 2018
Received the game time instantly although connecting my EVE account was kind of a pain. You can accidentally connect the same EVE account multiple times to your Amazon account. Also wait for a 15% off sale which Amazon seems to have often enough while CCP never does.
on November 25, 2017
No messing around with game codes herer. Can't go wrong when your online e-commerce website allows you to directly log-in to the specific gaming account that you're buying the game time for. That's full proof. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that from the time that I click the check-out button, I'm not having to worry about whether or not someone other then me has access to my e-mail account and is stealing my online gaming code. Love it!
on July 9, 2017
I don't like recurring subscriptions on my debit card and these time codes give you the same discount you would get by buying the 3 month sub straight through Eve's website. As for the game itself, I've been playing on and off (mostly on) since 2007 and it's certainly the only MMORPG that, for me at least, keeps getting better with time. If you have patience, a long view, and you like spaceships.... why arent you in-game already? :)
on January 20, 2016
Play this game. Fantastic game. It's like nothing you've played before. The first 2 days you'll hate it. After the first 2 weeks you'll hate everything not eve online.
on November 19, 2017
Best game ever. It sucks away your life, but if you've got nothing else better to do.
on December 29, 2014
This game has held it's own since release in 2003. Recommended for those with patience and will to realize their goals, not a short-term endeavor.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on September 29, 2015
Pay CCP, only log in to set skill plan, never play EVE.
2 people found this helpful
on November 25, 2017
I have bought this before with no problem. I have my account linked and it added the time to my subscription just fine. This time i bought it on sale, and it is "Omega Time" and it has not credited my account. No refunds or exchanges? I am disappoint.
on June 12, 2017
EVE is fun, sometimes.
on March 14, 2014
Quick, easy way to add game time.

As far as the game, I like the versatility. I play some of the games my kids do. A lot of them require that you 'grind' quests or something just to keep up. With Eve, you have a universe options.... its like life, there's no walkthru.

You can be a hauler, a researcher/inventor, miner, explorer, fighter, pirate, commodities trader...... scam artist (check number of 0s in price) .....

It's a lot of fun, but if your looking for a mindless game, Eve isn't for you.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.