- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: United Nations Environment Programme (June 29, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9280728229
- ISBN-13: 978-9280728224
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.5 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,645,385 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1787 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Treaties
- #2854 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- #4923 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Pollution
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer: 2006 Report of the Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps Technical Options Committee (RTOC) - 2006 Assessment
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more