Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Monuments And Melodies
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 16, 2015
Amazing compilation album. Loved Incubus since I was 15 and haven't changed my feelings since then. Shipping was faster than anticipated and CD came in excellent condition! By the way if any of you reading this review are as big a fan as me, order their new ep "Trust Fall"!
on November 14, 2013
The collection is essentially for those who became fans after the commercial run. I personally believe that although they went the "Sugar Ray" direction, that this album is worth while especially now since I'm sure the price has dropped and used units are available. Still consider the older stuff like "Science" and "Fungus Amongus."
on October 20, 2009
So, I haven't exactly kept up with Incubus over the years, but I have liked most of what I've heard of them. This was a great way to catch up with the band's history, get a lot of their songs, and have the various hits in one package. I'm not sure what a hard-core Incubus fan would say, but as a casual listener, I've been thrilled with this CD set. There are very few songs on either disc that I find myself skipping over.

I do have to say, my discs had to find a new home in plain jewel cases. The packaging on this disc set is unfriendly to frequent use.
on May 1, 2013
This CD encompasses everything thats great about Incubus. The CD spans a career that is incredibly interesting to listen to as the CD progresses. I will not review all of the great songs on here because, well, their all great! Buy the CD....You will NOT regret it!
on December 25, 2014
This is an awesome CD for a great price. I received it promptly too. My only wish is that I bought one for myself since I gave it as a gift.
on March 17, 2014
This is a fantastic album, and I got a great deal from who I bought it from. I was disappointed that the digi-pak case was alittle worn, but for the great price, I easily accepted it. LOVE IT!
on May 6, 2014
Incubus is a band I used to listen to a lot, but lost my copy of their CDs when my daughter left home and my computer died. Glad to have the songs I liked the best in one CD
on April 20, 2013
Great album with all the sweet hits Incubus is known for. Love to throw it in, sit back and just let my mind escape Incubus style. Great album made up of some of their best songs. Recommend to any Incubus fan, and others for that matter.
on July 23, 2016
Ok
on March 15, 2014
I already have songs from side one, so just ripped side toward I did not over populatemy collection with duplicates. Side one is a great review of their career.