Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Moo Baa La La La
Format: Board book|Change

on July 29, 2017
Sandra Boynton is one of our favorite authors for when the kids were little. I purchased this book for a friend for their baby shower and they loved it too. Boynton pulls in the youngest "readers" with her sing song story and adorable pictures. This specific title was a favorite for my kids and I can still recite the book by heart without looking at the pages.
on July 2, 2017
Moo Baa La La La is my grandson's favorite book. It is the first book I read to him, he spent a while in the NICU when he was born, every night I would visit & read him this book before I went home. He's eight mos now, on his insistence Moo Baa La La is read to him at least 3 times a day & will remain in my heart forever.
on March 1, 2017
My daughter had this book when she was little and she still likes it. I got two of these as a gift for our friends babies. Thise mommies and babies loves it too. Sturdy cover and interesting animation for infants.
on March 27, 2017
I'm a HUGE Sandra Boynton fan. And Moo, Baa, La La La! Is my favorite! That first time the eager smalls knows what the cow and the sheep say is so great. And the added smiles and jigs when they know what the pigs say, is just pure joy in a book.
on May 11, 2017
Anyone who knows the w work of Sandra Boynton will enjoy reading this book to toddlers and babies.It is silly and funny and for the toddler informative as to what sounds certain animals make
on November 11, 2017
We've read this book so many times ever since it has arrived, I almost have it memorized! LO loves this book and enjoys "reading" it by himself when he winds down for nap.
on August 27, 2017
This was one of my 17 year olds favorite books as a toddler. I often use as a gift for new parents. My 7 month old also seems to enjoy it as well. I anticipate as he grows he'll enjoy it more.
on March 4, 2016
I love kids books that rhyme, they are so nice to read! my son loves this book and is starting to say the sounds along with me as I read it. Cute illustrations with funny rhymes.. doesn't get any better.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 15, 2015
Sandra Boynton's "But Not the Hippopotamus," "Moo, Baa, La La La," and "The Going to Bed Book" are three books that should be in every household with small children. These are definitely classics, for those who love snuggling and reading with their small kids. Silly and funny. These books have been "classics" and steady sellers for 30 years. A lot of little kids have laughed at the silliness in these books. Boynton did something really good when writing and drawing these charming and colorful board books. (My grown kids and I can still recite these stories by heart.)
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I pretty much love anything by Sandra Boynton. My almost 2 year old loves her books too. We've been reading this one for months, and my toddler loves making the animal sounds. I recommend this author.