Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Moo Baa La La La
Format: Board book|Change

on April 28, 2017
Sandra Boynton is one of our favorite authors for bedtime - the books are a manageable length with cute images and catchy written words. This particular option is great because it teaches little ones different animal sounds. We started to read this book a month before a visit to a farm animal sanctuary, and he was mooing, baaing, and oinking at all the animals. Definitely a worthwhile add to your little one's reading collection!
on April 22, 2017
My daughter adores this book, and will happily listen to me read it over and over; it's one of the ones she picks most often for story time. Sandra Boynton is one my favorite baby book authors; the flow of her books is good, she incorporates tons of animals and animal noises, which my daughter adores, and the illustrations are cute and engaging. I'm slowly collecting them all, and strongly recommend this book to anyone with a baby / toddler.
on June 9, 2017
Sandra Boynton is my favorite for littles!! I bought this as a baby shower gift as typically everyone is buying clothes for the new baby and I wanted to make sure this little one didn't miss out on the fun of these books!! I read them to my son 20 years ago and he LOVED them! They were short enough and durable enough to get years of use.
on July 29, 2017
Sandra Boynton is one of our favorite authors for when the kids were little. I purchased this book for a friend for their baby shower and they loved it too. Boynton pulls in the youngest "readers" with her sing song story and adorable pictures. This specific title was a favorite for my kids and I can still recite the book by heart without looking at the pages.
on July 2, 2017
Moo Baa La La La is my grandson's favorite book. It is the first book I read to him, he spent a while in the NICU when he was born, every night I would visit & read him this book before I went home. He's eight mos now, on his insistence Moo Baa La La is read to him at least 3 times a day & will remain in my heart forever.
on October 4, 2015
My youngest grandson loves it whenever I read this to him.He will be 2 years of age in late January.This is the second copy I purchased for him,he chewed the first one and messed up the binding.He often takes the book sits down in hallway on the floor and opens it up.Whenever we sit on the bed or the couch,he likes to take my finger and point to the animals and we make the sounds of the animals in the book.I enjoy reading with him,he's a 'Nana's boy'.My daughter also reads other books to him and his older brother who will be turning 3 on Oct 31st.
My 18 month old has memerised this book, she loves it! It helped her with her animal sounds, she even does the 'la la la'! It is an easy short read but lots of fun for a young toddler who is learning and loves funny voices.
on April 26, 2017
My niece loved this book. She sat on my lap while I read it to her and my mother (her grandmother) said that's the longest she's sat for a book. She's only 1 1/2. It's very cute !! Can't wait to have children I'll being buying these books for my family!
on October 23, 2017
My baby loves this book. I have to only pick it up and she gets so excited. She starts to flap her hands and legs and wants to hold it. Loves all the animal noises I make when I read it to her. Even now at 6 mo old I recite the book without the book and she goes crazy happy. So cute to watch her!
on August 14, 2017
My baby has loved this book since the first time we started reading it to her at 1 month! Now that she is a little older she can basically read the book to us! It has catchy words and the pictures and story are cute!