Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Moo Baa La La La
Format: Board book|Change

on March 1, 2017
My daughter had this book when she was little and she still likes it. I got two of these as a gift for our friends babies. Thise mommies and babies loves it too. Sturdy cover and interesting animation for infants.
on March 27, 2017
I'm a HUGE Sandra Boynton fan. And Moo, Baa, La La La! Is my favorite! That first time the eager smalls knows what the cow and the sheep say is so great. And the added smiles and jigs when they know what the pigs say, is just pure joy in a book.
on May 11, 2017
Anyone who knows the w work of Sandra Boynton will enjoy reading this book to toddlers and babies.It is silly and funny and for the toddler informative as to what sounds certain animals make
on November 11, 2017
We've read this book so many times ever since it has arrived, I almost have it memorized! LO loves this book and enjoys "reading" it by himself when he winds down for nap.
on August 27, 2017
This was one of my 17 year olds favorite books as a toddler. I often use as a gift for new parents. My 7 month old also seems to enjoy it as well. I anticipate as he grows he'll enjoy it more.
on March 4, 2016
I love kids books that rhyme, they are so nice to read! my son loves this book and is starting to say the sounds along with me as I read it. Cute illustrations with funny rhymes.. doesn't get any better.
on April 15, 2015
Sandra Boynton's "But Not the Hippopotamus," "Moo, Baa, La La La," and "The Going to Bed Book" are three books that should be in every household with small children. These are definitely classics, for those who love snuggling and reading with their small kids. Silly and funny. These books have been "classics" and steady sellers for 30 years. A lot of little kids have laughed at the silliness in these books. Boynton did something really good when writing and drawing these charming and colorful board books. (My grown kids and I can still recite these stories by heart.)
I pretty much love anything by Sandra Boynton. My almost 2 year old loves her books too. We've been reading this one for months, and my toddler loves making the animal sounds. I recommend this author.
on June 5, 2012
Really, you can't go wrong with any Sandra Boynton book; they are the best. I am leaving this review for people who are trying to choose, since we now have accumulated quite a few of her books. This book starts out great, reading with Boynton's signature sing-songy rhythm, but abruptly falls flat at the end. Our favorite Boynton books are the ones that facilitate the most interaction: Snuggle Puppy, Horns to Toes, and Belly Button Book. Happy Hippo, Angry Duck is a great book to read when your baby is cranky. Our bedtime favorites are Pajama Time and The Going to Bed Book.
on November 15, 2017
Wonderful book. Well received as a baby shower ("Stock the Bookshelf") gift with another Sandra Boynton book (But Not the Hippopotamus). My own 3 kids love both of these.