- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: Onus Books (June 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0956694888
- ISBN-13: 978-0956694881
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,209,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mood Disorders: An Introduction Paperback – June 14, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each section focuses on a particular mood disorder and covers diagnostic criteria, etiology, associated features, and even describes evidence-based treatments for each disorder.
Bottom line, Caleb Lack offers a clear and concise description of mood disorders and anyone studying psychology should have a copy on his or her bookshelf.