|Item Weight||15 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||ES2153RL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ES2153RL|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.42 shipping
+ $9.42 shipping
Sold by: UPSW Auto Parts
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Virota
Have one to sell?
Moog ES2153RL Tie Rod End
|Price:||$12.75 & FREE Shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Forest Drive Auto Parts.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Use with select 1981 - 1994 Ford and Mercury vehicles
This fits your .
29 new from $12.75
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
Top Customer Reviews
By DannyC on October 22, 2011
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
The price from Amazon.com is half as much as any parts chain I found. The only issue I had wasn't with Amazon or its shipping. The parts came quickly and correctly. But, the first Moog tie rod end was not drilled center in its screw on end to the steering rack. I like Moog parts because they still have grease fittings, which is a must for long life of a tie rod end if you grease it at the oil changes regularly. This is so you push out the moisture periodically to curb the corrosion that naturally occurs on metal parts that get heated during normal work and cool down after use. The cheep basturds did away with most grease fittings to promote premature wearout of parts. Also, I like Moog parts because in this case they were still made in the USA. Thank God!! Needless to say I went and purchased another one from a parts store and used it instead. It must of been an end of shift part. That is what you get when you buy parts sight unseen. But, I still have had great luck with Amazon with parts in the past. And, I plan to continue to purchase parts from Amazon.com in the future.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Moog ES2153RL Tie Rod End