|Brand||MOOG Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 4 x 2.25 inches|
|Item model number||K750073|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K750073|
|OEM Part Number||K750073|
Moog K750073 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement.
- Durable, all metal construction for longer life.
- A thick bar is used for added strength and durability.
- Wrench flats at the base of the stud allow for a positive hold and the use of sockets for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Compare with similar items
MOOG K80235 Stabilizer Bar Link
Moog K750069 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
MOOG K80296 Stabilizer Bar Link
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||19.50 x 4.00 x 2.25 inches||19.60 x 4.10 x 2.50 inches||5.25 x 3.31 x 2.75 inches||13.10 x 3.70 x 2.60 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
By constantly introducing design enhancements that extend product life and simplify installation and replacement, MOOG has earned its reputation as the chassis industry’s Problem Solver.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. All threads must be cleaned up with a tap & die set.
2. Grease fittings feel awfully cheap (and also need cleaned with a tap & die set prior to installing)
3. Rubber covering is just terrible - it needs to be attached better from the factory. (on that note, one of the end links I received didn't even have the piece at all - not even in the box! Fortunately Amazon took care of it quickly)
Again, there really isn't better out there. The racing versions some small companies have made are incredibly overpriced and will be too noisy for everyday use. Additionally, they simply aren't all that well made either. If you need some end links these are the ones to get - just be prepared to spend an hour fixing them before you install them.
These things look great right out of the box, but the negatives piled up quickly. They're super stout, but thats about it...
Unfortunately, that stoutness comes at a price. The mazda unit has minimal clearance to the body of the car when installed and the Moog unit is almost twice as deep. Even with the zerk fitting removed, mine were touching the car body with my wheels centered. They look stout enough to simply dent in the body if the suspension took a big hit, but I'm not about to install a part that would do that.
There is no possible way these could fit with the pre-installed zerk fitting.
The last thing is the threads on the studs. You'd think this one would be simple, but the threads weren't cut well, and I had to run the nut down them half a dozen times until I could get it to go deep enough to provide compression on the sway bar and strut.
I will say the rear sway bar end links went in fine and I'm totally happy with them, and I have been happy with every single other Moog product I've purchased, and I've purchased quite a few. This one just... kind of sucks.