- File Size: 2936 KB
- Print Length: 190 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: J. Ashburn Fiction (October 8, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 8, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OBOEA34
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#815,979 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #10457 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #10570 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #11781 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Moon of the Beast (The Beast Within Trilogy Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 190 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As I said at the end of the second book’s review, books two and three flow directly into each other. Almost mid-thought.
The battle is approaching. Alec, as the white wolf, has two choices. Be killed and drained of every drop of his blood by Vincent, the Evil Pure Blood, or fight and kill Vincent. Rachelle is now firmly on Alec’s side, and with Philip, Max, Jai, Tarn, Adam and a new friend Cameron they must face near impossible odds.
I’m not going to give a lot of spoilers on this one. The story reaches a logical conclusion and the story lines are almost all tied up, except for Matt, the man Alec abandoned in Book One, but his story will be reviewed below.
It probably comes as no surprise that everyone doesn’t get out alive. I liked this story and was happy with the ending of the trilogy. Who will win? How does Luca being back change the dynamics? I guess you’ll have to get the books and find out!
It starts right where the second book ends. I read it in one sitting and couldn't put it down till i've read the last page.
With Luca being alive, the Pure Blood on the hunt for the unique White wolf and Alec and his friends with their lifes on edge, trying to survive and fighting for the ones they love...wow, that was a ride! Exciting, adventurous, sexy but still time for a little romance and humour.
Will Alec, Philip and Max get a hapy end? Will their fight against the Pure Blood be succesful? See yourself, it's worth it. This book is really amazing and worth to be the conclusion of the whole great Story. I love this trilogy and will definitely read it again soon!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters