Moon Lence Compact Ultralight Portable Folding Camping Backpacking Chairs with Carry Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH DURABILITY: Seat made of 1000D Oxford cloth with high-strength aluminum alloy frame. Our heavy duty camping chair weighs only 2 pounds which can hold up to 242 pounds/110kg.
- SUPER COMFORT: Unique and ergonomic seat design gives you the best seat experience allowing you to relax. Breathable and soft seat net makes you feel comfortable while you sit.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Both the mesh and the holders can be folded into small pieces.This portable chair is compact enough to put into your backpack or your carry-on luggage.
- EASY SETUP and CLEAN: Foldable mesh and metal poles make it easy to set up and fold down. It is super easy to clean: just sweep off or clean by soap water.
- VERSATILITY: The ideal choice for Backpackers, Tailgaters, Hikers, Concertgoers, Campers, Adventurers, and anyone looking for comfort without the bulk. A decent HOLIDAY GIFT for friends and families.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.99 x 5.51 x 13.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|Weight Supported||242 pounds|
❤Moon Lence Ultralight Portable Folding Camping Backpacking Chairs❤
Seating Height: 15 inches
Unfolded Size: 22 * 24 * 26 inches
Storage Pouch: 14 * 5 * 3.5 inches
Fabric: 1000D Oxford cloth
Frame: Aluminum alloy
Weight Capacity: 242lbs/110kg
Colors: Dark Blue/Light Blue/Red/Orange
1 x Folding Camping Chair
1 x Carry Bag
☆Why Moon Lence Camp Chairs are Different☆
· More DURABLE than the competition. We only select premium suppliers, while you can see from the reinforced strength and stitching of our chair. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
· Ultralight aluminum shock-cord-pole frame makes transport easy and is truly suitable for use during a long distance trek. ENJOY A LIGHTWEIGHT TRIP.
· Well-structured joints and anti-skip feet, which can hold up to 242lbs weight capacity. DESIGN FOR EVERYONE.
· Waterproof and breathable fabric mesh delivers the super unrestricted seating experience. SEAT IN COMFORT ANYTIME.
☆The Most Compact Backpacking Chair in the Market☆
· Assembly is a snap, and really couldn't be easier...
The legs and frame are on bungees just like a tent pole. Shake the black plastic joints it all falls into place and you're ready to add the mesh seat. Slightly apply force to ensure the top fabric is attached to the main aluminum frame.That's it, you're assembled and ready to sit.
From camping trips to kid’s soccer games, Moon Lence chair is a perfect addition to your days out. It is an ideal choice for Backpackers, Tailgaters, Hikers, Concertgoers, Campers, Adventurers, and anyone looking for comfort without the bulk.
The Moon Lence camping chair can be a decent gift choice. It doesn't matter whom you're shopping for, they will not be disappointed in it. Everyone can find the comfort and enjoyment on this ready-to-go folding chair.
Moon Lence is ready to go out and enjoy the nature,and you?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It actually weighs approx 24 (26 including the 2oz sack); that's approx 4 oz lighter than the Helinox. That weight savings comes at a reduced weight capacity (thinner mesh and thinner poles). Practically puts itself together by shaking the legs. I found it easier getting the mesh onto the legs, but installing the bottom two first, then the back/top. It is slightly shaky, but that's just by design. I felt no worries about it breaking. It's very price effective considering the "real" one available on Amazon twice the cost. I compared and while the mesh on the knock off is slightly thinner, as are the legs (legs approx 3/32" thinner), it held me no problem (6' 0" @ 180lbs), even when twisting/rocking it.
See pics. Blue is Helinox, red is a knock off available here on Amazon. For the cost of one original, you can get two of these.
UPDATE: 3/31/2016: After trying the larger one with head rest built-in, I still like these the best. I ended up getting a second one (considering the Helinox cost twice as much, why not).
Most recent customer reviews
I would...Read more