Moonlight Pool Supply AfterMarket Mega All Purpose Bag ML360/380
|Price:||$9.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ATTENTION (see Photos red circle) match photo bag connection with your current bag.
- Former Owner of Polaris , we use the same fabric, weave and velcro as Polaris
- Replaces Polaris 360 or 380 All Purpose Bag Bags Part 9-100-1014
- Priced more than 50% less than retail bags
- Bag is designed to attach LOOSELY to feed hose during cycle, collapses and holds in the debris
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MLPS 360 380-1|
|Model Number||Polaris 360 or 380|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- Uh ... the bag stands straight up when the Polaris is at rest! What happens? All the debris falls right back out of the bag onto the pool floor! It's called gravity. I noticed the bag design when I put it on, it was not curved like the Polaris bag. Why? Patents. There's a reason the Polaris bag works BY DESIGN and this one does not.
If you made the mistake I made and bought one of these, fasten the velcro strap that normally goes on the hose clip UNDER the last hose nut next to the Polaris. This will force the bag to bend over and not drop out the debris until you purchase a REAL POLARIS BAG.
- It's true the velcro is poor. After one empty it failed to stick back together well.
- Also the design is inferior and drops debris to the pool floor (see above).
- The fasteners to the Polaris top are not as rigid as Polaris so allegedly they will fail quicker. This happened with the bag I replaced, it would not stay snapped on the Polaris.
- The reviews are correct. The mesh of this bag is different than Polaris and it traps much more water flow. I would guess that in a short period it would cause the velcro and snap to fail.
- It will work until I get a real Polaris bag.
Stick with Polaris. I've tried all the knock-off parts from wheels to back-up valves to everything inside and they just don't work like the real Polaris parts. We love/hate our Polaris, but it's still the best cleaner out there ....
After several days of evaluation... this bag works.
It does not have the Polaris "Pouch" where debris is captured inside an inescapable compartment.
However, if you run the Polaris Pool sweep (in my case, a Polaris 360), the debris seems to stick to the top & aft portion of the bag - and it does not empty itself when the pump is turned off.
I would buy this bag again. Initially I was pleased with it, then discovered some loss of debris (after an initial run), but after using the system for a few hours, the debris captured seems to stick (as mentioned), and I'm satisfied.
Will buy another.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product for the money! Not as great as the name brand but not as costly either! Lasted an entire season and then some! Would purchase again.Published 17 days ago by Cheryl Chapman
Perfect replacement for the OEM bag. Fit our Polaris pool cleaner exactly, and it actually seems to catch a lot more very fine particles than the original.Published 20 days ago by C. Vendel
These arrived on time and as described, and fit my Polaris 360 perfectly.Published 1 month ago by Jay E. Johnson