Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moonlight Slumber - Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow - White (Full Size)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA
- SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. Finally get the rest you need with the Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow. The Comfort-U helps align your hips, neck, shoulders and back all while helping to regulate body temperature and enhancing circulation for a deep, restful sleep
- PREMIUM SYNTHETIC DOWN. Cradle yourself in complete comfort with the Comfort-U. Made of premium synthetic down, it is hypoallergenic, odorless, and offers relief from dust mites with its machine washable construction, giving you one less thing to worry about
- FUSION FIBER-FILL. The synthetic down stuffing is a revolutionary material known to scientists as an “extended polymer”, which allows air to freely flow through the material while upholding its shape
- CLEANS EASILY. Simply throw this pillow into a standard washing machine and dryer for an easy to clean, hassle-free body pillow. It will never clump, even after repeated washing, so you can look forward to long lasting clean comfort
- MADE IN THE USA. Moonlight Slumber procures the safest quality materials, so you can rest assured that the superiority you expect is delivered. The Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow will give you the support you need
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Moonlight Slumber has provided premium quality nursery and maternity products for moms and their little ones around the world since 2002. They offer unique lines of modern and medical quality crib, twin, and full sized mattresses and pads to fit your family’s needs. Their range of mattresses, pillows, and nursery accessories are made from the highest quality materials right here in the USA, and provide luxurious comfort so everyone can sleep a little more soundly.
Independently tested, parent and baby approved. Moonlight Slumber always puts your baby’s health first, and that’s why all of their products go through extensive internal and external testing. All products are fire and flammability tested, non-indoor air polluting, and contain no chemical fire barrier, antimony, or chlorinated TRIS.
Moonlight Slumber's Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow
Assured never to flatten, clump, or lump, the original Comfort-U full body pillow is long enough to allow you to stretch out, plump enough for support, and curved to perfectly cradle your body. Reposition any way you like for watching TV, working or reading in bed, alleviating aches and pains, or simply comforting you into sleep.
Made with a synthetic down called Fusion Fiber, the original Comfort-U is lightweight, portable, washable, and indispensable.Great for:
- Athletes looking to soothe aches and pains
- Seniors or those looking to support hips, back, neck or more
- Expectant mothers looking to find a comfortable position during pregnancy
- Those recovering from surgery or nursing a baby who need help maintaining just the right position
- Anyone looking for luxe comfort day or night!
Manufactured by Moonlight Slumber - Right Here in America
Made in the USA
Moonlight Slumber procures the safest and highest quality materials to build their premium products in America's heartland, just outside of Chicago, Illinois. All products are made by the skilled hands of American workers, using domestic components and sourced fabrics.
Premium Filling Material - Fusion Fiber
- Holds its shape, and won't clump or flatten over time
- Extremely resilient, allowing for thorough washing and easy drying, even at high temperatures
Superior Construction Provides Unparalleled Support and Versatility
Support Between the Knees
Snuggling Up for Heat or Comfort
Reading & Studying
Watching TV and Resting
Totally Supported Napping
Elevating the Legs
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quiverr||Quiverr||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quiverr||The Ultimate Green Store|
|Material Type||Cotton||Cotton||Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free||Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free||foam||wool|
|Size||Full Size||One Piece Full Size Comfort U Pillow||51 x 33.5 x 8.8 inches||Standard||Standard||Full|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5'2" tall, when I went to sleep on it my neck was cranked into an unusual position and it was extremely uncomfortable.
This was purchased to stop me sleeping on my back and not for pregnancy purposes so your mileage may vary.
Buyer beware: Yes, this IS returnable. The problem is that you have to try to get it back into the box!!!! It is huge and it was vacuum packed and even then the box was almost bursting when it arrived. This will be quite an adventure to try to get it packaged up to return it.
1) much longer, with the height listed in the listing. Perhaps they mean unfolded or in the package, because it is certainly not taller than me, and I am 5' tall (It is probably around 48" tall in the U shape)
2) much fluffier - it is not as thick/puffy as I would have hoped, as I need this to put my top leg up onto due to my sciatic pains during pregnancy
I really like that when I turn one way, and then flip to the other side, there is always the pillow already waiting for me there rather than having to flip around another pillow with me. Otherwise, it's fairly useless, as I use my head pillow which I prefer and then put the U part at my feet. Not sure it was worth the expensive price for $100 but too late now.
Still, the pillow was true to size and quite malleable. I slept with it backwards because I prefer my quality Malouf pillow(s) or memory foam ones for my head than the inferior product of the stuffing from the pillowcase. I did find this product useful and would recommend it to those who like to hold on to things when they sleep. Maneuvering it can be sort of awkward but not enough to detract from the experience.
I am a side sleeper and I like to grasp onto something when I sleep as well as to hold a pillow between my legs so it does see to those needs.
I will however be searching for a superior product with this same design but with a softer cover, and better stuffing for the pillow. The pillow when you squeeze it is akin to cheap stuffing from a stuffed toy. Quite disheartening and doesn't feel too good to squeeze however it still works.
***Amended after a couple of months of use: the pillow softens up and becomes more flexible. I really enjoy it although it's a tad bulky for my small bed. Would recommend it. Though still think the pillow case sucks so it remains off even after washing it; the zipper is the problem not the coarse material. No allergy problems either (though I am extremely allergic).
Most recent customer reviews
The first, my boyfriend hates the pillow. He claims that ever since I started using it he feels like there are three in our bed;...Read more