Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Moonlight Slumber - Comfort U Total Body Support P...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $199.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Moonlight Slumber - Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow - White (Full Size)
|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA
- SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. Finally get the rest you need with the Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow. The Comfort-U helps align your hips, neck, shoulders and back all while helping to regulate body temperature and enhancing circulation for a deep, restful sleep
- PREMIUM SYNTHETIC DOWN. Cradle yourself in complete comfort with the Comfort-U. Made of premium synthetic down with a 100% organic pillow case, it is hypoallergenic, odorless, and offers relief from dust mites, giving you one less thing to worry about
- FUSION FIBER-FILL. The synthetic down stuffing is a revolutionary material known to scientists as an “extended polymer”, which allows air to freely flow through the material while upholding its shape
- CLEANS EASILY. Simply throw this pillow into a standard washing machine and dryer for an easy to clean, hassle-free body pillow. It will never clump, even after repeated washing, so you can look forward to long lasting clean comfort
- MADE IN THE USA. Moonlight Slumber procures the safest quality materials, so you can rest assured that the superiority you expect is delivered. The Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow will give you the support you need
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
THE PERFECT BODY PILLOW
The Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow is perfect for all your sleeping needs. The generously oversized horseshoe shape is long enough to stretch out and support both sides of your body. Allow your hips to align easily as you eliminate tossing and turning. Attain the side sleeping position that doctors recommend to enhance circulation, reduce swollen feet and legs, regulate body temperature and alleviate back pain. Your neck, shoulders, and back will find sweet relief as you drift into dreamland.
ENJOY LONG TERM USE
The hypoallergenic synthetic down filling is made to last for life, and will never clump. Simply throw it in a standard washer and/or dryer for easy care and long term use.
MADE IN THE USA
Rest assured - the Moonlight Slumber procures the safest and highest quality materials, and the Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow is made right here in the USA. Treat yourself to the high quality support and alignment you need, so you can get the comfort and sleep that you want.
The Comfort-U name is a registered Trademark, and may only be used by authorized resellers of Moonlight Slumber
Compare to similar items
This item Moonlight Slumber - Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow - White (Full Size)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Cotton||Cotton||Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free||foam||foam||Phthalate Free|
|Size||Full Size||One Piece Full Size Comfort U Pillow||Standard||Standard||full lenght||76 inches long|
Top customer reviews
The cover is a little scratchy for my sensitive skin so I'm going to make my own cover by using an old comfy sheet--to do this, I'll use the draping method that's used to make clothes. Simply stretch out the pillow, drape the sheet around the pillow, pin in place through the sheet only, remove the pillow being careful to keep the pins in place, smoother and straighten the sheet, cut outside the pins (leaving room for seam allowance and making it a little longer than necessary so it won't slip off), sew up the long side outside the pin positions and seam allowance, sew up one end (leaving the nice folded sheet end open for slipping on the pillow), turn inside out to hide seams, and you're done!! Works much easier with a slinky type sheet (cooling, stretchy sheet is what I'm using). Cotton would probably be hard to pull over pillow.