Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on May 4, 2017
Great smooth jazz album.
on April 11, 2011
This was the first CD that I had purchased by Steve Cole. I had 2, CDS of Steve Cole as part of the SAX PACK. This CD is great from the first song to the last song. It's not often that you can purchase a CD and find that you like all of the songs on it but this is one of those CD'S. I am now truly a fan of Steve Cole and I hope he continues to put out great music like this. I am sure in the future I will purchase his music I just hope it's as good as this one.
on October 9, 2016
PERFECT
on May 8, 2011
Steve Cole is one of the best smooth jazz artists ever, and his new CD doesn't change things! I love each and every song and feel he took classic tunes and made each and every one of them his own, this CD is a must have for any jazz fan and music fan for that matter!
on July 3, 2014
Love this CD, so great to sit back, relax to with a bottle of wine and the one you love.
on July 11, 2014
I like it it was very smooth
on May 16, 2011
Steve Cole is considered one of the top musician playing jazz on Sexophone. I listened to this album and it was O.K. but could not get thrilled or lost in music.
on February 8, 2011
Steve Cole is one of my favorite sax players. This is his 6th release and I own them all. Make no mistake, on this new release his playing is as impeccable as always and there are flashes of great piano work on some tracks. The production on the CD is also immaculate. However, I have a couple of really big problems with this CD...1) His last release was in 2006, so after nearly five years, all he can serve up is a platter of COVERS? 2) Thanks to the inclusion of an orchestra, replete with strings (whose idea was that?), the tunes are all ultra-schmaltzy and stupefyingly boring. I mean, it's not an easy task to turn the Guess Who's "Undun" into a schmaltzy mid-tempo ballad, but this crew succeeds. It seem's that Steve is attempting to tap the same schmaltz mine that Kenny G and Chris Botti have been mining for years. Trouble is...the mine is tapped out and Kenny G doesn't even do this stuff anymore. Fortunately, there is a new Sax Pack CD in the works, so maybe we can hear some REAL Steve Cole this year. Redemption is only your next project away, Steve, so I recommend packing up the orchestra and sending them off to work with Chris Botti, get a band with a pulse together and start wailing like you did on your first five CDs...and I wouldn't wait five years to get to the task.