- File Size: 3379 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Books by Elle, Inc. (March 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IX5SSZS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,118,012 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1010 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- #1344 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Fantasy & Supernatural
- #1811 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery & Thriller
Moonlighting in Paris (Baby Girl Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Luckily, out of hardships on the streets, she formed some rare friendships that will get tested for their lasting quality. As unknown threats close in, she is forced from the protective shadows of street life to find safety in another country, France. More unknowns for Cleo to cope with, calling upon her innovative skills in re-making her image. She is no longer Cleo, but now Justine Holmes.
New name, new stunning look, but still dogged by the shadows of her past even though a new happenstance meeting was about to thrust her into the full light of day. Into a world of fame and fortune, taking her to social heights she could have never imagined, bringing her to the blissful threshold of romance and love, until the shadows of the unknown gather once again into threatening storm clouds.
Now forced to run again, fearful of her past and also her growing unease at her own identity, Justine Holmes is riding in a taxi through the dark of night, heading for the airport, ticketed on a flight to the City by the Bay. A destination that’s bound to hold more unknown suspense for a woman on the run.
Author Elle Klass has succeeded in taking an obscure character from the lower layers of the socioeconomic fabric of society, and spinning an exciting story of adventure. And the adventure promises to continue with Baby Girl 3 - City by the Bay.
Five stars for Elle Klass and Baby Girl 2 - Moonlighting in Paris!
The story surrounds the trials and adventures of a girl, seemingly born into poverty to a drug addicted mother. Finding herself completely alone, and unaware of her mother’s death, the girl heads out into the world on her own. The story moves along through her subsisting on dumpster trash and living under a bridge to a life of luxury in Paris and beyond. In the interim, the protagonist creates life long friendships, lives life on the run, falls in love, experiences great highs and lows, successes and devastating loss … as she delves into her past.
There are some incredibly fortuitous coincidences that will force the reader to stretch the imagination, but hey … this is fiction, not real life. Ergo … fun. I don’t believe you’ll be able to simply read Book 1. You’ll find yourself sucked in and rooting for the character. Enjoyed!
Due to a tragedy, Cleo changes appearance and her name to Justine in Paris. After checking into a fancy hotel, a wealthy philanthropist falls in love with her. She has everything she never had before. But despite the story being over, there are exes who come stalking. Add in the glamour of Pairs and mystery about her background, and this book will keep you turning pages. Elle Klass does an excellent job of balancing character development and adventure.
I’m getting Book 3, city of the Bay now.
BabyGirl2: Moonlighting in Paris is an excellent addition to the continuing saga of modern day vagabond Cleo and fans of the first book will not be disappointed. I would advise readers to pick up Baby Girl:The Beginning before starting this book but this book can stand on its own if that's not a possibility. Five Stars
Most recent customer reviews
Baby Girl - In The Beginning is the first book in the Baby Girl Book series.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery & Thriller
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Mystery & Detective
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Fantasy & Supernatural