Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moonrays 47740SP Rechargeable NiCd AA Batteries for Solar Powered Units, 8-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR SOLAR LIGHTS: these rechargeable AA batteries are designed to power up solar lights in the garden, along pathways, drive-throughs and other solar applications
- HIGH PERFORMANCE RECHARGABLE BATTERIES: these NiCd batteries are more rugged and longer-lasting than other rechargeable batteries to give you optimal performance and longer use time every time
- AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK: these ni-mh rechargeable batteries are exact replacements of AA batteries in all electrical devices
- FAST SOLAR RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES THAT CAN BE RECHARGED MANY TIMES: this solar rechargeable battery pack can be recharged up to 1000 cycles at a high 600 mAh; the AA rechargeable battery charges quickly and only needs about 1.5 hours for a full charge
- RECHARGEABLE SOLAR BATTERIES DIMENSIONS: standard AA size; comes in a 8-pc pack
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: A leader in a wide variety of electrical cord products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories. Our Company strives to deliver strong performance every day. We’ve built a culture that puts customer needs first, making us easy to do business with and placing us at the top of our customers’ list of suppliers
- Set of Moonrays 8 rechargable 600 mAh NiCd AA batteries
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mr.Batt NiCd AA Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights, 1000mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge (16 Pack)
Moonrays Rechargeable NiCd Batteries for Outdoor Solar-Powered Lights (AA, 1.2V, 600mAH, 4-pc Pack)
Combo: 8 Tenergy AA NiCd 1.2V Rechargeable Batteries for Garden Landscaping Solar Lights
(4-Pack) HyperPS 3.2V LiFePo4 14430 4/5 AA (14 x 43mm) 400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Solar Panel Light, Tooth Brush, Shaver, Flashlight
(4-Pack) HyperPS 3.2V LiFePo4 14500 AA 600mAh Rechargeable Battery for Solar Panel Light, Tooth Brush, Shaver, Flashlight
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||MRBATT||Amazon.com||Tenergy Corporation||InnoLife||InnoLife|
|Size||8 Pack||AA (16 Pack)||4 Pack||8 pcs||4-Pack||4-Pack|
The Moonrays 47740SP Rechargeable NiCd AA Batteries are a great economical choice for any solar landscape lighting that uses rechargeable AA NiCd batteries. Moonrays use rechargeable batteries specially designed for each unique solar powered item. These batteries charge in direct sunlight and require an annual replacement to ensure optimal performance and light output. When replacing your solar light's batteries, always look for a similar rated (mAh) and type (NiCd or NiMh) battery. Replacing with a higher mAh battery will not make your light shine longer or brighter. The circuitry in solar lights is designed to work with their original batteries and it's important that you replace your batteries using manufacturing guidelines. This pack includes (8) 600-mAh NiCd AA batteries. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction, retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Southwire offers a family of leading brands such as Designers Edge, Yellow Jacket, Woods and Moonrays. Please recycle and properly dispose of old batteries. Coleman Cable is part the Rechargable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) a nonprofit, public service organization dedicated to recycling used rechargeable batteries. For more information and to find drop-off locations in your area, visit Call2Recycle’s website or call toll free at 877-2-RECYCLE for local retailers and community centers that collect used rechargeable batteries.
Moonrays’ 47740SP rechargeable NiCd AA batteries for solar-powered outdoor lights provide an energy-efficient alternative to traditional batteries when it comes to illuminating al fresco areas such as your yard, garden, patio, deck, pathway, or driveway. Whether your landscape lighting serves a decorative purpose, provides mood lighting, or otherwise delivers a sense of safety in the dark, these batteries will keep your solar fixtures functioning for months on end.
Harness Sunshine to Light the Night
Compatible with both Moonrays solar-powered outdoor lighting fixtures and those from other brands, these long-lasting NiCd batteries employ the sun’s rays to shed strong light from landscape fixtures of all kinds—from charming garden lights to utilitarian security lamps and everything in between. Moonrays recommends replacing these batteries once a year to maximize performance and light output. Conveniently store this compact eight-pack in a drawer in your shed, garage, or other handy space for use as necessary.
Moonrays landscape lighting has been augmenting the beauty of homes and surroundings while improving security and safety since 1986. They offer fixtures in plastic and metal in a plethora of water-resistant colors and finishes, and their designs reflect a variety of personal styles, from contemporary to traditional. Moonrays is an industry leader in helping customers personalize their outdoor spaces with creative and sophisticated designs to fit every taste.
What's in the Box
One pack of eight Moonrays 47740SP rechargeable Ni-Cad 600mAh AA batteries for solar-powered lights.
- Rechargeable NiCd 600mAh AA solar batteries
- Ideal for use with solar outdoor lighting fixtures from Moonrays and other brands
- Provides long-lasting, energy-efficient landscape lighting options
- Available in convenient four-pack or eight-pack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most cost effective (under $1/piece, can't get them any cheaper)
NiCd is better than NiHM (which isn't necessarily ideally suited for low voltage trickle charge by PV)
Medium capacity is better than High (450 or 600 mAh is adequate for tiny diodes rated at 1 or 2-watt )
Ran the batteries through refresh mode, and the lowest ended up being 673 mAh, and the highest was 706 mAh. Can't say how long they will last, but they take a good charge.
My batteries were made 5/5/2016, so I think it would be best to charge the batteries before using them. I tested the voltage straight out of the package, and all of them tested in the 1.25V range.
I bought mine for less than $8, and now they are at $12.99. That's a stiff price increase.
I bought them to replace the batteries in some unique solar lights that I have. I received them yesterday at about 4 pm so I decided I'd test them out, even though I only had a couple hours of October, Minnesota sunlight--sunset at 6:35. As I was installing them, the lights lit right up (I had the sensor blocked). I put them outside to soak up the remaining two hours of sunlight and was hoping that they'd be lit when I got home at 9 pm. They were! Imagine my surprise when I looked out my window at 6:40 the next morning and they were STILL lit! Over 12 hours after sunset! I did not encounter any "dud" batteries and so far they are working very well.
At this price, it is probably worth replacing the batteries in some of my other solar lights, rather than throwing them out and buying new.